• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hi guys. im in need of a weight gain diet..

Doukon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 24, 5'10 and weigh about 145 lbs. ive always been athletic, and always have lifted to keep tone. i am however, skinny, and i want to put on around 15-25 lbs of muscle mass. i have never really had a proper meal plan, and have always just eaten whatever i want. im looking to gain muscle (and the inevitable fat that will come along with it), and would like to get a healthy, effective plan....i know what is needed to achieve this, but i dont know what foods to get the proper calories and protein from. i would be supplementing with whey protein and would like a plan with this factored in. if anyone could give me a basic, healthy diet plan i would be very appreciated. thank you.

It is difficult to give you a plan that is ready. You could look the diet stickies, these first threads in the Diet forum to understand the basics and read a few online journals to see what people are eating.

thanks for the tip...i think maybe what im mainly looking for is more of a "grocery list". i need to know what foods to buy, other than the tuna, chicken, turkey basics...

Doukon said:
im 24, 5'10 and weigh about 145 lbs. ive always been athletic, and always have lifted to keep tone. i am however, skinny, and i want to put on around 15-25 lbs of muscle mass. i have never really had a proper meal plan, and have always just eaten whatever i want. im looking to gain muscle (and the inevitable fat that will come along with it), and would like to get a healthy, effective plan....i know what is needed to achieve this, but i dont know what foods to get the proper calories and protein from. i would be supplementing with whey protein and would like a plan with this factored in. if anyone could give me a basic, healthy diet plan i would be very appreciated. thank you.
muscles grow and shrink, they do not tone.

chicken
tuna
cottage cheese
lean beef
top round
legumes
eggs
all types of veggies
some fruits
brown rice
white rice
sweet potatoes
white potatoes

what exactly are you looking for? to gain weight you have to eat above maintenance. 2610, maybe just under, on a daily basis but not if you're not eating close to that amount now. you have to work up to it. if you continue to stay at the same weight or lose, up the calories by 10% every two weeks until you're seeing a 1-2 pound gain per week. this is obviously the cliff notes version but it's a starting place.

I just use a small protien shake with whey..water..some stawberries..peanut buter..oats.. and a bananna once a day.. so far i've gained 3 pounds in like a month

appreciate the info. by tone, i meant i have always had a strenght training routine to maintain some lean muscle...but i lack the mass and have always had a slender physique. im probably shy of a 2600 calorie diet by 600 or so calories now. the only adjustment will be eating more meals more frequently. i usually eat a lot at one time, only 2 or 3 times a day and i guess im going to have to break that habit.

Doukon said:
appreciate the info. by tone, i meant i have always had a strenght training routine to maintain some lean muscle...but i lack the mass and have always had a slender physique. im probably shy of a 2600 calorie diet by 600 or so calories now. the only adjustment will be eating more meals more frequently. i usually eat a lot at one time, only 2 or 3 times a day and i guess im going to have to break that habit.
i know what you meant but the word 'tone' is misused by most. like i said, muscles do not tone. women always want to tone when what they really mean is increase LBM and shed fat...they just don't know it. now 'tonnage' is another topic altogether.

i digress...

it'll be easier for you to get in the calories necessary with more meals throughout the day. more tedious than not trying to get 2600+ calories into 2-3 meals, no? if you're a hardgainer you just have to stay on top of it. make your body do what you want it to do.

Back