• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does Soy Have Estrogen In It ?????

hotwheelz4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well does anyone know if soy has estrogen in it. I have been drinking it with evry meal. Hey maybe that is why my husband says i have become so bitchy. That would explain alot.LOL but on a more serious note if it does have estrogen in it i am in trouble because my body is super hormone sensitive.

No, but it has phytoestrogenic compounds. Structurally similar to oestrogen but weaker.

that is what i am looking to find out. because my body is so hormone sensitive should i really be drinking soy with every meal. Or should i cut it out of my diet completely. What about the good advantages of soy? don't they out weigh the bad.

moderation is key

Well i would not give it to my husband to drink, especially if he is trying to accumulate muscle. but for a woman is it really that great for me. Since i started drinking 750ml/day of organic soy i have been quite bitchy, maybe i am naive but could this be why.

i say cut it out entirely but that's MO.

Back