IronMag Research Chems

classic winny vs winny-v

Rep Points

classic winny vs winny-v

hi guys,

for my next cycle i'll include some winstrol (injectable).

i have choice between classic winny in single vials of 1ml, and winny-v (for animals) in 30ml multivial. the winny-v is the cheapest but i wonder if it is a good product.

what do you think about that should i take the classic one or the winny-v and save money.

dont skimp go for the good stuff,,fuck the money,,,unless u are broke,,but even then u shouldnt be doin roids at all,,mabye ask konan for advice

Rep Points

ok thanks,
    it's not really for save money but i know guys who prefer winny-V to zambon,
    that's why i asked advise.

Rep Points

isnt winny-v fake?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soft & easy
    hi guys,

for my next cycle i'll include some winstrol (injectable).

i have choice between classic winny in single vials of 1ml, and winny-v (for animals) in 30ml multivial. the winny-v is the cheapest but i wonder if it is a good product.

what do you think about that should i take the classic one or the winny-v and save money.
    Why do you guys waste you money on winny. Shit's hard on you in the first place. It fucks with the liver and really fucks with your joints. Those two reasons above make it worth not using and the price gives you a third reason not to use it.

What are you trying to accomplish on your next cycle. Are you going to be cutting. If it's for a show maybe some winny, but if not forget the shit. There's a lot better gear out there that is cheaper and far superior to winny.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    Why do you guys waste you money on winny. Shit's hard on you in the first place. It fucks with the liver and really fucks with your joints. Those two reasons above make it worth not using and the price gives you a third reason not to use it.

What are you trying to accomplish on your next cycle. Are you going to be cutting. If it's for a show maybe some winny, but if not forget the shit. There's a lot better gear out there that is cheaper and far superior to winny.
    i want to use winy for a cutting cycle.

week 1-8 : testo propionate 100ml EOD
    week 3-6 : winstrol depot 50ml EOD
    Week 1-8 : proviron 50mg per day.

but if you have a good advise for my cycle i want to listen it.

what do you suggest me to replace the winny?

thanks for help.

Rep Points

week 1-8 : testo propionate 100ml EOD
    week 3-6 : winstrol depot 50ml EOD
    Week 1-8 : proviron 50mg per day.

but if you have a good advise for my cycle i want to listen it.

what do you suggest me to replace the winny?

thanks for help.
    If you want to cut, you can use the following

Test prop and tren or test prop and Anavar

Rep Points

listen to tough he is old and wise n his knowledge of roids
    he is a roid lizard

Rep Points

erhr oid wizard

man im messed up off pain killers, been in a wreck.
    excuse my typing.

Rep Points

Try a diet
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

I'm pretty sure that "Winnie V" is a pro hormone of some sort and just became a generic kinda slang for winstrol. As far as winstrol itself and price concerns Anavar is much costly I'm told. It is a safer chioce also , however winstrol itself is not the "key to Hell" that I often hear it described as. I'm speaking from personal findings and through experiences of people close to me. The joint pains are there but can be controlled and are really easliy managed. The liver thing as a given as with any 17aa ,product even anavar just to a lesser degree.That too can be moderated with short cycles and protectants.EVERYONE is different we are have greater or lesser degrees of tolerance to certain compounds. A prime example of this would be gyno....... some are prone with a .05ml while other can frontload a gram and think no more about it.Listen and learn, don't follow due to rep ,amount of post or anything like that , then like JKD " take what is useful.
    Truly Different strokes for different folks.
    Peace n Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The biggest problem with winstrol are the sides you dont see or feel, your cholesterol values.