• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bench press routine for endurance?

vinceforheismen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my football coach gave me a work out and im a little iffy about doing it. first i start and do 12 reps, increase weight then do 10 reps, increase weight then do 10 reps, increase weight then do 8 reps, increase weight and do 3 reps keeps same and do 3 more, then go to 80 lbs, and do 12 again. i want to gain strength and size isnt this workout just for endurance?

through that workout in the trash
dont save energy on sets
if you do 10 reps on the second set you should not be able to increase weight and to another 10!!
train intensego to failure or one rep short of failure on every set, make sure you got a spotter or else you can just dump the bar to your left, if you really get stuck by yourself
do 4 sets of bench press, if you want strength and size do about 3-8reps each set, if it was me ill just keep the same weight every set, the first set get a weight that you can get a max of 8, rest 2 min than go again, rest 2 min than go again, rest 2 minutes and go again, thats it for bench press
he has no idea what he is talkin about and he is given advice
TRAIN HARD

Back