• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Carpal Tunnel?

skotto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all! I was just curious if a lot of you have developed carpal tunnel and what the safest way to get rid of it. I've got a huge knot under my left palm and would love to get rid of it.

skotto said:
Hi all! I was just curious if a lot of you have developed carpal tunnel and what the safest way to get rid of it. I've got a huge knot under my left palm and would love to get rid of it.
Ummmmmm go to a Doctor

Yeah, tried that... his advice to me was to slam my wrist on a table. Not happening. Anyone else?

try and find a chrio that specializes in ART. I think the main web page for finding a doc in your area is activereleasetherapy.com....if not then google active release therapy. they have some good results treating people with things like carpal tunnel.

Anyone know what Carpal tunnel was called before, as a kid I never even heard of it.
Most of the older folks back in the day just dealt with it but now I know of a couple of people going on disabilty because of it.

min0 lee said:
Anyone know what Carpal tunnel was called before, as a kid I never even heard of it.
Most of the older folks back in the day just dealt with it but now I know of a couple of people going on disabilty because of it.

I think it was called carpal tunnel.

it wasn't so much of a problem until about 10yrs ago when people started to use computers all day everyday at work and at home. That is a big contributor to the issue. it is basically an overuse injury caused when the median nerve becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist. this can happen because of swelling/inflamation from tendons narrows the tunnel.

I met this Sanitation worker who is on modified duty (he drives the boss around now) because of carpal tunnel and the ironic thing is I took the same test he did back in 1988 but for some reason I wasn't called for the job.

The guy look liked he was just using it as an excuse not to work hard. It really pisses me off because he's almost ready to colllect a full pension in about 5 more years.....I have to wait till i'm 65.

Sorry Scotto, didn't mean to hijack your thread with my rant.

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
I met this Sanitation worker who is on modified duty (he drives the boss around now) because of carpal tunnel and the ironic thing is I took the same test he did back in 1988 but for some reason I wasn't called for the job.

The guy look liked he was just using it as an excuse not to work hard. It really pisses me off because he's almost ready to colllect a full pension in about 5 more years.....I have to wait till i'm 65.

maybe it was just called tendonitis?

it is possible he got it working sanitation. Like I said, it is an oversuse injury so any type of constant, repetitive motion can lead to this problem.

min0 lee said:
Sorry Scotto, didn't mean to hijack your thread with my rant.

No worries... feel free to vent. :D

Back