• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A person must recognize their own spiritual condition.

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are You saved? Do you know where you are going when you die? Are you sure that you are going to Heaven? Did you know that God has a plan for your life? God Loves You!

I recognize my spiritual condition perfectly.
I am completely void of spirituality.

AND IT FUCKING FEELS GREAT!

what? no dogs humping?

ForemanRules said:
Are You saved? Do you know where you are going when you die? Are you sure that you are going to Heaven? Did you know that God has a plan for your life? God Loves You!

1. Not sure what saved means
2. More than likely into a furnace
3. If there is such a place I have a good shot
4. Well, I would like to know what it is. You have any ideas?
5. I love him/her too...This is my natural response

Foreman, have you been going to church lately? Good boy.
1. One has to ask, is there a god. If the answer is no, no more research. If the answer is yes procede to number 2.
2. So there is a god, lots of them, which one do you want to follow. Buda, Allah, Yaveh, Jesus, etc.
3. So you picked Christ, which denomination? Catholic, Morman, Methodist, Baptist, David Koresh
4.So you picked a denomination, which one is right, 1st methodist, 2nd, 3rd,
1st Baptist, 2nd 3rd.
5. Better know your history.
amen

ForemanRules said:
So you don't believe I have finally found Christ??

Just that one trip back with the Folks did it huh?

You must be as weak minded as the rest of the slaves...

I hope that rabbits foot works for you!

You go now
:banned:

The Monkey Man said:
Just that one trip back with the Folks did it huh?

You must be as weak minded as the rest of the slaves...

I hope that rabbits foot works for you!

You go now
:banned:
I forgive you brother

MATTHEW 6:12,14,15 NKJ
12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
MATTHEW 18:35 NKJ
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
MARK 11:25-26 NKJ
25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.
26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
LUKE 6:35-38 NKJ
35 "But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Highest. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Whatever we measure out is what will be measured back to us. If we want others to show mercy to us and forgive us -- we must do that first.
LUKE 11:4 NKJ
4 and forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one."
It is not enough to forgive only those people who have wronged us a little. We must forgive everyone!

IML Gear Cream!
There can be no forgiveness, because I have not wronged you - :crazy:

>Are You saved?

No, do not need being 'saved'. Are you sure you do? From what?

>Do you know where you are going when you die?

Yep. Most of my innards are being recycled for the benefit of others, if they function. Otherwise, they get recycled, first my fungi and various insect critters, then by my microbial buddies. Share the wealth, and return the carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, chloride and several pounds of salt and water - back in the grand biogeochemical cycle of nature, where it came from.

No pickling. Pickling is an ill conceived Christian concept, that has led to more wasted land and toxic leachate, than you can shake a stick at. Bad chemical karma, when humankind has gotten to be rather numerous on earth.

That said, my *atoms* are going to continue doing what they've been doing for about 4 billion years.

Yep, thats right, you go stick your hand out in front of you. Your hand is constructed of basic atomic materials derived from the internal furnace of stars. No place else in the Universe for them atoms to come from. They're old. They are very, very old, as old as the other atoms, in the soils, rocks, water, gases of our atomosphere, the core of this planet. The passing asteroids that blaze a trail across the night skies. Damn near as old as the stars that twinkle down on you.

Ancient. You are Methusalan, old as the hills, and you don't even know it.

Your atoms, their basic subatomic particles, are as old as god, because....

They are god.

You see, Albert Einstein, he had it rightly.

God is in the details.

>Are you sure that you are going to Heaven?

Son, heaven is inside of you, in those subatomic particles.

If you can tell me, where the massive energy-particle matter of which your subatomic particles are drived, of which your atoms are derived, of which your molecules are made, and of which your tissues...and everything your eye rests upon, is constructed.

If you can tell me where it came from, thats your heaven.

Is it god. Sure seems that way. God, and your heaven, are inside of you.

You are intimately connected with every single energy particle in the Universe, by this fundamental association of origin and nature.

You are star stuff.
You are heaven.

You are god and gods creation, all rolled up in one amazing quantum miracle.

Nothing predates the Big Bang that started all we know. This energy, that started at time zero, thats god. Simple energy, simple early particles, that do-si-do danced into a little more sophisticated set of particles.

Particles that begat gases. Gases that begat Stars. Stars that begat atoms, atoms that begat molecules, and that became star dust.

Eventually, that dust collected into planets, and by a further dance and arrangement of molecules into organized systems, where water meets mineral, the first self organized systems were begat, and they formed the first reproducing nonlife. And from them, came the origins of life.

And god looked down upon the earth and the heavens and said it was good.

Know what?

A pretty smart dude, he worked this out in his head, about 1400 years ago.

Damn clever of him. Its the basis of the best non religious philosophy in the world.

taoism

No need for a church, no need for a central deity figure, no need to fear death, its as natural as all cycles. No need for god worship, no need for prayer, except to express your connection, your wealth and luckiness in being, because life, its a crap shoot, shore nuf. Odds were against you being here, at this time, this place.

To read my message of nonredemption.

No application necessary.

>Did you know that God has a plan for your life?

God has had a plan since time zero. All of the machinations, all of the prayers, of the gnashing of teeth, the drawing of swords, the rending of flesh and the shouting of men as to which words are best and true....

mean nothing, in this grand design.

They are not even a heartbeat, in the mighty clock time of the universe.

Comprende?

>God Loves You!

Well now, thats the rub. God is in us, and its sort of a wind-up the top, and set it spinning, that kind of affair.

Don't think love as much to do with it.

Now, its really best that you learn to love this world, take care of it, respect it, because, well son, its all you got.

You go against god, against the nature of things, they way they been all laid out for you, well son where there's hell to pay.

Because what is made, this fragile collection of ancient atoms, in the life and its precarious balance of energy and matter, in cycles so grand, its taken until the last two hundred years to even begin to comphrehend them, never mind revere them as sacred - all that can be unmade. By foolish denial of whats obvious. Can't fool mother nature.

You ken what I'm saying here, boy?

No religion is better than another. No species on earth, can exist, without the work of others in its behalf. Man is not an island, and the earth is not his toy.

Gotta love that god. We humans, we came, and we'll be going on, forgotten in the space of a flicker, in the scale of the Universe.

Eventually, old Sol will go Red Giant, and the earth will once again become star stuff.

Heres your take home message, Foreman:

1. Cycles are important.
2. God is in the details.
3. Heaven is in the eye of the beholder.

That will cost you one cookie.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R_5khaVFeg&search=keep%20your%20jesus%20off%20my%20penis

it's a music video

Keep your Jesus off my penis
Keep your bible off my balls
Keep your prayers out of my ears
And your crosses off my walls
You can keep the virgin mother
And the resurrection too
I'll keep my penis off of you

Well I'm frickin' sick and tired
Of turning on the news
And seeing the religious right's
Ungodly fight to take our right to choose
When to bear our children
Who to love and how
Education and protection
If we're just practicing for now
So dubya look obey a book
If that's what works for you
But I don't tell you how to pray
So don't tell me how to screw

And the resurrection too

So you???re screaming bloody murder
'Bout the taliban regime
For subjugating women
And being too extreme
And basing legislation
On some ancient holy book
Does that sound a bit familiar?
Here's a mirror, have a look

And as for the ten commandments
They need one more at least
Thou shall never cover up
The acts of pervert priests
How'd they let that happen
Unless they just abhor us
Well anyway it adds
Another layer to the chorus

And the resurrection too

So you'll execute a person
And protect a single cell
But mercy-kill the terminally ill
And you're goin' straight to hell
I don't know much about
The word of God
Far be it from me
But I can tell you what it ain't
Hypochristianity

I am not anti-Christian
Before you grab a rope
There is beauty in religion
And joy and love and hope
We're all looking for an answer
Some colossal cosmic cause
But who the fuck are you
To turn your views into my laws?
It's just believers in the bible
That would have abortion banned
Anti-choice agnostics?
I could count???em on one hand
And as for killing babies
I have but one retort
If someone raped your daughter George
You'd beg her to abort

And if some young girl from your church
Shows up with child or some infection
???Cuz you taught her what a horrid sin
It was to use protection
One day you'll face the pearly gates
And whatchu gonna say
When that long-haired Jewish peacenick
Sends your ass the other way sayin???

I've had it up to here
With all the biblibile you spew
Keep your Jesus off my penis (at least that's what I would do)
That's if'n you want me to

Last edited:
Back