• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post videos of wild animals fighting

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I lovenational geographic when they show predators going after prey. I am fascinated with animals and I respect them for what they are. Sometimes I root for the predator, and sometimes I root for the underdog. So here are a few clips I dug up, so add more if you find any.
Please don't post videos of domesticated cats being killed by pit bulls and shit like that.

Tiger vs Croc: I was rooting for the tiger
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=a...p://media1.guzer.com/videos/tiger_vs_croc.wmv

Tiger vs Lion:
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=t...://media.planetvids.com/pvids/lionvstiger.wmv

Lion vs Hyenia: This is my favorite
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...b4fc1f8c&size=8.6MB&dur=211&src=p&pld=640x480

Last edited:
Have to love how the man takes care of business.

I score it 116 to 112....for the Tiger

ForemanRules said:
Have to love how the man takes care of business.

Who, me? :confused:

BigDyl said:
No, the Lion kicked ass...the lionesses ran like the bitches they are.

Tiger fucks everything up. Case closed.

About a year ago I found a clip of a Gorilla guarding her young from a pesky tiger. Out of nowhere a huge ass silver back gorilla drops out of a tree and commences to beat the ever living shit out of that tiger. The gorilla grabbed the tiger by its head and beat his head against some trees.
It would be great if someone knew where I could find that clip.

Let me rephrase that:

A Liger fucks everthing up.

True Story

IML Gear Cream!
KelJu said:
About a year ago I found a clip of a Gorilla guarding her young from a pesky tiger. Out of nowhere a huge ass silver back gorilla drops out of a tree and commences to beat the ever living shit out of that tiger. The gorilla grabbed the tiger by its head and beat his head against some trees.
It would be great if someone knew where I could find that clip.
Adult males range in height from 1.65 m to 1.75 m (5.4 to 5.7 feet), and in weight from 140 kg to 165 kg (305 to 360 pounds). A silverback male is ten times to 20 times stronger stronger than a man.

ForemanRules said:
Adult males range in height from 1.65 m to 1.75 m (5.4 to 5.7 feet), and in weight from 140 kg to 165 kg (305 to 360 pounds). A silverback male is ten times to 20 times stronger stronger than a man.

A liger would still fuck it up.

BigDyl said:
A liger would still fuck it up.
Here is another quote about them.

Gorillas are the largest of the great apes. With an extremely stocky body, male gorillas can weigh from 300 to 600 pounds, and females 155 to 310 pounds. Silverbacks, the mature male of each gorilla group, have silver hair on their backs, and can stand over five feet tall, with an armspan of eight feet.

Yeah but a Liger weighs like eleventy thousand LB's.

Case closed, SON!

Those are all SMALL tigers. Get an ADULT MALE. Not a small female.

Then we'll see who is KING OF THE JUNGLE SON!

IML Gear Cream!
True Story, a tiger or liger whens against any animal of the same weight class.

BigDyl said:

Dude, ligers are more docile than either a tiger or lion. They couldn't exist in the wild because they have no mean streak. I am sure that if you could actually piss one off it would be a force to be reckoned with, but usually they would just run away.

BigDyl said:
SiberianTiger.12.05.2003.jpg

[SIZE=+3]The Siberian Tiger[/SIZE]

is the king bitches

[SIZE=+1] Siberian tigers can be 9 to 12 feet long (from head to the tip of their tail) and are about 3 1/2 feet tall. Female tigers are somewhat smaller than the male tigers, and they canweigh between 450 to 750 lbs[/SIZE]

The tiger is the largest member of the cat family. The Siberian tiger, the largest subspecies, can weigh up to 800 pounds and have a head and body length of up to thirteen feet.

Back