• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I made a mistake

XYchromeDome

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a few months back, I was very dissapointed with the lack of gains I made, and baught a little gear as a result. I didn't really buy much though, because i was afraid, and kinda broke. I haven't used it yet, but i don't really want to get rid of it.

Like I said, it's a VERY small amount. 100D-bols, and 5 sus250s. I'm not looking to get superbig off of this (I already am pretty big), just hoping to get over the small hump I'm on. If I don't responed to the stuff, I'm happy. If I do responed, I'm happier.

My question is if I still need Clomid, and any other ending drugs?

Last edited:
try using creatine and tribulis as ending drugs

Originally posted by XYchromeDome
a few months back, I was very dissapointed with the lack of gains I made, and baught a little gear as a result. I didn't really buy much though, because i was afraid, and kinda broke. I haven't used it yet, but i don't really want to get rid of it.

Like I said, it's a VERY small amount. 100D-bols, and 5 sus250s. I'm not looking to get superbig off of this (I already am pretty big), just hoping to get over the small hump I'm on. If I don't responed to the stuff, I'm happy. If I do responed, I'm happier.

My question is if I still need Clomid, and any other ending drugs?

You will also want to get hold of some Nolvadex for use during the cycle if necessary, and after with the clomid.

thanks.
How much Nolvadex do I need?

I read somewhere that when you're on the juice, the test blocks cortisol receptors, and your body automatically produces more cortisol as a result. Will this happen even if I use such a small amount? And if so what is the best thing to do about it?

Originally posted by pumpit
try using creatine and tribulis as ending drugs

When should I use tribulus in relation to clomid and nolvadex?

If any side effects like sore nipples occur during the cycle, begin using 10 mg per day of Nolvadex.

After your cycle, use 10-20 mg of Nolvadex along with 50-100 mg of Clomid for about 3 weeks.

Don't worry about Tribestan if you are using Nolv/Clom.

As far as cortisol goes...

-after your cycle use 800 mg per day of a PS supplement like Cort Bloc from Muscle Link for about 2 weeks
-train only 3 days per week for 2 weeks after your cycle, and don't train to failure...this will give your body a chance to normalize and be ready for heavy training again

Wow. thanks a lot. i never head of Cort Bloc before. I'll look into that.:thumb:

Originally posted by XYchromeDome
Wow. thanks a lot. i never head of Cort Bloc before. I'll look into that.:thumb:

You are welcome! Good luck!

Back