• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

R.I.P. Ryan Foley 4/6/88-4/11/06

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night a student at the high school I work at, who was also a great kid and a good friend of mine, died in a one car accident while losing control of his car on the highway.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Ryan just turned 18 years old, was Captain of the high school hockey team, ready to graduate in 2 months and always had a smile on his face.

I thank God for the time that I knew him, and that I made a good decision by stopping by his surprise birthday party this past Saturday that his freshman sister threw for him.

My thoughts and prayers go to his parents, and 8th grade brother and freshman sister.

R.I.P. Buddy, I'm gonna miss you.

Flex said:
Last night a student at the high school I work at, who was also a great kid and a good friend of mine, died in a one car accident while losing control of his car on the highway.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Ryan just turned 18 years old, was Captain of the high school hockey team, ready to graduate in 2 months and always had a smile on his face.

I thank God for the time that I knew him, and that I made a good decision by stopping by his surprise birthday party this past Saturday that his freshman sister threw for him.

My thoughts and prayers go to his parents, and 8th grade brother and freshman sister.

R.I.P. Buddy, I'm gonna miss you.

Damn, too many deaths occurring recently, especially the young ones. A friend of mine got stabbed to death 3 months ago. He was only 21. I'm sorry for your loss man. Keep him and his family in your prayers.

Life can just suck at times. Three years ago my best friend almost died in a skiing accident. In the past few years there have been several kids being killed in my area. Then one day it is someone you know well. Reality just kicks you in the head. Sorry to hear about your loss. It puts a hole in my stomach imagining someone so close to my age being killed.

Wow.

This hits close to home.

A girl in my high school, died a few weeks ago in a car crash aswell. This is a girl I've known, been friendly with, and gone to school with for close to ten years. A real great girl, an unbelievable softball player, and someone who upon graduating was heading to Vanderbilt University on scholarship in the fall.

Really makes you think at times.

RIP Ryan Foley.
RIP Ari Chester.

Thats a shame, it is always sad when a person who is just starting their life dies.

I feel ya bro, I lost two good friend's of mine in car accidents as well when i was a freshman and a sophmore in high school. Life is strange.

ForemanRules said:
Thats a shame, it is always sad when a person who is just starting their life dies.

Agreed

I'm so sorry for your community's loss, Flex. Time's the only healer.

That sucks man. I had a buddy I played soccer with die when I was a senior and he was a sophmore. Sorry for your loss.

RIP Ryan Foley.
RIP Ari Chester.
RIP Joey Devito.

Such sad news. I offer my sympathy. Although I did not know Ryan, I realize he will be missed and mourned. I am sorry for your loss.

Back