• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

---Good Cardio without Running???---

BulkBoy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently conditioning/lifting for high school football and need some help on doing cardio. I'm lifting heavy and often on legs because I am a lineman, and I am already running almost everyday. My legs really need some rest but I still need some cardio and I don't really know that much about cardio, so I came here to try and see if anyone has some good cardio techniques that don't require running or jogging. Thanks

Last edited:
Check out many pages back in my journal. There are circuit training routines that I perform that condition the Hell out of you. I think this type of training would be more beneficial for you anyway, because football is a highly anaerobic sport. The average play only lasts something like 4 or 5 seconds.

eliptical machines don't seem to place the same stresses on the legs as traditional jogging or running.

Cycling is good

Rowing would be another.

I second the rowing. Rowing machines are awesome.

Back