• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is this an affective stack?

vinceforheismen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BULK CEE, l-glutamine, multi vitamin, whey, fish oil. and when do i take the cee and glutamine?

*Effective

Yeah that sounds good, It depends on the brand name really, some say before, some say after, if it doesn't say I would take it after.

It is if you use them properly with a good diet.

I take the glutamine before and right after working out.

CEE before & after, the L-glutamine i dont think its necessary if ur bulking...but I say after waking, before bed, and after workout

vinceforheismen said:
BULK CEE, l-glutamine, multi vitamin, whey, fish oil. and when do i take the cee and glutamine?
That is a nice basic stack; although I would probably not even bother with the Glutamine, but that's just me.

i \have never tried glutamine but i heard it was important should i switch it with A NO product?

Id insist on adding Arginine Ethyl ester to your stack.

Take the CEE 60-90 minutes before your workout. It doesn't really matter when you take the glutamine. Either way, your intestines will use it for energy before it gets any further. Glutamine is the prefered source of energy for you small intestine. I would take it prework if at all.

Back