• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If live insects tasted great would you eat them?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Live insects, not dead or rats, it can be dead rats.

I am wondering if the shape of foods has any influence in eating.

I would eat you right now, raw.
Does that answer your question.

supposedly they do taste good. some are sweet like ant abdomens some are nutty like roasted locusts. and no.

I mean more like chocolate or ice cream.

I think if I said cockroaches had alchocol instead of tasting great people would be more interested in this kind of advanced scientific thread.

if they made you really muscular? if they melted fat away? enlarged your penis or breasts?

I think they already taste delicious.. :shrug:

Little Wing said:
some are nutty like roasted locusts. and no.

He's sometimes nutty, sometimes corny, sometimes greenish brown.

to be honest...I have eaten all kinds of insects. When I was like 17 people used to pay me to eat different bugs. Keep in mind I could only do this when I was drunk. Of all the different insects I ate, slugs were by far the worst. They would actually get stuck in the roof of my mouth and it was a real bitch to get them down.

fletcher6490 said:
Of all the different insects I ate, slugs were by far the worst. They would actually get stuck in the roof of my mouth and it was a real bitch to get them down.

Dear lord!! That's freaking nasty!!!! :barf: :barf: :barf:

fletcher6490 said:
to be honest...I have eaten all kinds of insects. When I was like 17 people used to pay me to eat different bugs. Keep in mind I could only do this when I was drunk. Of all the different insects I ate, slugs were by far the worst. They would actually get stuck in the roof of my mouth and it was a real bitch to get them down.

asdjkhsahdash!!! That is disgusting! lawl

fletcher6490 said:
Haha.. I know, slugs, you need to bite them first.

well i heard them little buggers were high in protein.

i wouldnt mind a fried gass hopper
or chocolate covered ants
heard there a consieurs delicacy in san francisco.
locust might not be bad either

Depends on the bug. Locusts don't really "taste" bad. If you can get past the crunchy texture you're ok.

Don't eat the wings. They are bitter and (on some insects) contain a mild toxin that can make you ill.

min0 lee said:
Dear lord!! That's freaking nasty!!!! :barf: :barf: :barf:

You think that's bad...I tried to eat a live frog one time. Let me just say it didn't work like I thought it would.

My friends used to always tell me I should be on fear factor. Ya, I was always somewhat strong and could probably do the stunts alright but the problem would be when it was time to eat whatever nasty shit they have...I would have to be wasted. I can't just eat nasty shit, I have to be really drunk to do it. I'm sure Joe Rogan wouldn't let pound a 1/5th an hour before it was my turn.

I don't know if I could still eat all that nasty shit now. I haven't tried for a few years now and I don't think I will again.

Oh, shit. I almost forgot the nastiest thing I ever had. I was at a party and people started putting money on the table for me to eat a glass full of something. So there was like $20 on the table and I said do it. My friend made a glass full of 3 raw eggs, 2 slugs, lots of spiders, lots of moths and some dog food. I took it like a champ, but about 2 hours later it all came back up. Wow, I used to be really fucked up.

fletcher6490 said:
You think that's bad...I tried to eat a live frog one time. Let me just say it didn't work like I thought it would.

My friends used to always tell me I should be on fear factor. Ya, I was always somewhat strong and could probably do the stunts alright but the problem would be when it was time to eat whatever nasty shit they have...I would have to be wasted. I can't just eat nasty shit, I have to be really drunk to do it. I'm sure Joe Rogan wouldn't let pound a 1/5th an hour before it was my turn.

I don't know if I could still eat all that nasty shit now. I haven't tried for a few years now and I don't think I will again.

Oh, shit. I almost forgot the nastiest thing I ever had. I was at a party and people started putting money on the table for me to eat a glass full of something. So there was like $20 on the table and I said do it. My friend made a glass full of 3 raw eggs, 2 slugs, lots of spiders, lots of moths and some dog food. I took it like a champ, but about 2 hours later it all came back up. Wow, I used to be really fucked up.
:barf: :barf:

What do you mean "IF" they tasted great? Who says they don't?

Back