IronMagLabs Osta Rx


A little bit early but........HAPPY FOUR-TWENTY!!!!!!!

Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Rhino


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Points
    -24855

    A little bit early but........HAPPY FOUR-TWENTY!!!!!!!






    For everyone out there that's gonna be celebratin , this pic is stunning but probably not work friendly........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    back for the first time....

  2. #2
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,146
    Rep Points
    81654611

    I see.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  3. #3
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998






    Haugh-Haugh... Whatever Dude?!

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  4. #4
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    yea man, like fo sure!

  5. #5
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1078910970

    Holy shit, I totally forgot. I guess this will be the first 4:20 in about 10 years that I will not be buying an O and smoking all day. Responsibility fucking sucks!
    Fucking Determined!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    cappo5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    2,410
    Rep Points
    48905730

    Woo HOO!!! Now where did i leave my lighter.

  7. #7
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,146
    Rep Points
    81654611

    gj making three threads on the same topic.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  8. #8
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  9. #9
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    get a life. really.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  11. #11
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    i don't smoke anymore not for 15 yrs since before my daughter was born. i'm just here in support of my parents.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  12. #12
    grrrrrr
    lioness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ~headed to the beach~
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    869119

    4 20

    huh???
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

  13. #13
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  14. #14
    grrrrrr
    lioness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ~headed to the beach~
    Posts
    499
    Rep Points
    869119

    '420' link



    420s are routinely slipped into popular movies and television shows. In Fast Times at Ridgemont High the score of the football game was 42-0. Most of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are set to 4:20 (but not all — when the kid receives the watch it's set at 9:00). And there are many other instances, so keep your eyes peeled.
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

  15. #15
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1078910970

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    get a life. really.
    do you think people that smoke pot have no life?
    Fucking Determined!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu
    do you think people that smoke pot have no life?
    No, but people, who get all excited about it and start posting multiple threads about 4/20, need a life.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  17. #17
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    No, but people, who get all excited about it and start posting multiple threads about 4/20, need a life.

    Don't you think people that are on here 24/7 posting multiple threads about anything need to get a life? I sure do...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatMC
    Don't you think people that are on here 24/7 posting multiple threads about anything need to get a life? I sure do...
    Ya I guess. A few people here do not work and have time to play on here all day.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  19. #19
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    I happen to smoke weed every day, and I am the manager of an extremely successful printing company. If you are responsible enough, you CAN have your cake and eat it too!

  20. #20
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    Ya I guess. A few people here do not work and have time to play on here all day.

    apparently you haven't caught on to how many members regularly post from work...

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  21. #21
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    Quote Originally Posted by lioness
    '420' link



    420s are routinely slipped into popular movies and television shows. In Fast Times at Ridgemont High the score of the football game was 42-0. Most of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are set to 4:20 (but not all — when the kid receives the watch it's set at 9:00). And there are many other instances, so keep your eyes peeled.

    some movies put a particularly good scene at 4:20

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    apparently you haven't caught on to how many members regularly post from work...
    I'm one of them
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatMC
    I happen to smoke weed every day, and I am the manager of an extremely successful printing company. If you are responsible enough, you CAN have your cake and eat it too!
    My best friends smokes every day, and he manages a gymnastics gym for young kids. Go figure.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  24. #24
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    i do know people tho who focus their entire life force on getting and staying high. that is pretty pathetic. 40 yrs old n nothing to show for their life but a bunch of so called friends who's major commonality is weed n what not and lack of motivation. moderation in all things i say.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  25. #25
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCatMC
    I happen to smoke weed every day, and I am the manager of an extremely successful printing company. If you are responsible enough, you CAN have your cake and eat it too!
    This reminds me of something that happened years ago...


    I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

    I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

    I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

    My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

    The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods.


  26. #26
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    the 1st time i ever ate pot brownies they didn't seem to have much effect so i had a couple more. i slept for maybe 20 hrs.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  27. #27
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    the 1st time i ever ate pot brownies they didn't seem to have much effect so i had a couple more. i slept for maybe 20 hrs.
    Yeah, that shit creeps up on you...


  28. #28
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,726
    Rep Points
    2129557288

    you'd think i'd have learned but noooo. the 1st time i ate mushrooms they didn't seem to be doing much sooooooo



    next thing i know it's too small inside n too big outside so i'm standing in the doorway looking out at everything which was made out of this one black and white moving pattern.....

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  29. #29
    Rhino


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Points
    -24855

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    This reminds me of something that happened years ago...


    I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

    I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

    I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

    My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

    The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods.
    Good lord, 10 zips of 'dro blade. Lol. I would've been a little pissed at the financial ramifications of that once I came to my senses, but I think a story that great must've been worth it.
    back for the first time....

  30. #30
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,944
    Rep Points
    1078910970






    Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    No, but people, who get all excited about it and start posting multiple threads about 4/20, need a life.
    Yeah, I know right. Because, every other thread in OC is rich with information. Most post on OC I read have a defying stylist, vivid storytelling, and suspense.

    The literary quality of OC shouldn't be tarnished with these weed spoking threads. Lets hear more about why Foreman hates everything or Topolo's cum shots.
    Fucking Determined!

Similar Threads

  1. CEM true twenty
    By NeverEnough in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:26 AM
  2. Happy Birthday (early) J'bo!!!
    By Stacey in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 10:57 AM
  3. Twenty-Four Inch BiCepts!!!
    By HyDr8 in forum Training
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 05:23 AM
  4. An Early Happy 4th of July
    By butterfly in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 01:15 PM
  5. My twenty weeks to glory !!
    By Preacher in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->