• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Slam those weights

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got back from the gym a little over an hour ago and was so pissed i thought i better get it off my chest lol

There's was a guy in the gym and granted he did have large ish arms but his form was AWFUL and he rushed every single lift going VERY fast then he just literally let go of the wieght and let it smash too the floor

WHAT A DICK

I felt like saying something but didn't IMO he is only big due to his genetics cus his lifting was POOR

Anyone else had anything like this?

Thanks

Chris

why do u care just mind your buisness go to the gym to do your workout not too watch other people- sounds like your jealous that hes big and your not, and you workout the right way and he doesn't

who cares, it's a noise at a gym.

Thats like bitching for people speeding at a racing event.

I disagree with the second and third posts wholeheartedly.

Firstly, he's lowering the life span of the equipment, which means potentially higher premiums in the future for other members who use the equipment properly.

Secondly, many younger guys may see this and think it is proper gym etiquette and do the same.

Thirdly, it's loud, obnoxious and rude.

Fourthly, it's dangerous.

Sixthly, it's embarrassing for other people in the gym to even be in the same room with someone acting as barbaric and rude as that.

Squaggleboggin said:
I disagree with the second and third posts wholeheartedly.

Firstly, he's lowering the life span of the equipment, which means potentially higher premiums in the future for other members who use the equipment properly.

Secondly, many younger guys may see this and think it is proper gym etiquette and do the same.

Thirdly, it's loud, obnoxious and rude.

Fourthly, it's dangerous.

Sixthly, it's embarrassing for other people in the gym to even be in the same room with someone acting as barbaric and rude as that.

Either you're bad at conveying sarcasm via internet, or your counting is terrible.:hmmm:

i really cant tell if hes bein sarcastic or not

shiznit2169 said:
He's not being sarcastic

Slamming the weights is not proper gym etiquette

I was talking about how he skipped the number 5...

maybe the exercises he was doing were so hard on his muscles that he had to drop the weight

IML Gear Cream!
mike456 said:
maybe the exercises he was doing were so hard on his muscles that he had to drop the weight

Then he should use less weight. Obviously he can't handle the weight if he's forced to drop it.

And that was just a typo.

It still stands, it's a noise. I don't drop any weights but I don't think getting riled up and not focusing on your own lifts is a very smart way to handle it. Who really gives a shit.

Dropping the weights damages them. It can also injure other people. If you can't set it down properly then don't lift it, unless you are an olympic lifter and you drop the weight on pads. I've gone to failure on dumb bell presses several times and had no problem lowering them down.

ok go confront the guy and get jumped outside the gym- is that what u want 2 here

I've been clipped by some douchebag who dropped dumbells at the gym, therefore I hate it.

dropping weights is lame. grow up.

who cares, i dont, i go in my gym n kick down the machines why other people are using them to help increase leg muscle

i dont drop weights im just saying if someone does drop them, just stay focused on your workout instead of getting all pissed off

As long as they aren't dropped by my toes - we don't have a problem. Sometimes I feel like throwing some weight around ( I think we all do at one point or another ), and you just learn to deal with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I might drop the weights from a few inches off the ground when doing flat or decline DB pressing, but any more than that is retarded in my opinion.

It's one thing if someone's doing it for attention/to look strong... It's another if they just finished a tough set of DB pressing and need to drop the weight from a couple feet...

CowPimp said:
I might drop the weights from a few inches off the ground when doing flat or decline DB pressing, but any more than that is retarded in my opinion.

Heh, that was exactly what I almost said.

I agree that throwing weights is stupid, but I get bitched at for doing deadlights at my gym. I try not to make much noise, but it is really fucking impossible to deadlight 350lbs 3 sets of 8 without making any noise.

KelJu said:
I agree that throwing weights is stupid, but I get bitched at for doing deadlights at my gym. I try not to make much noise, but it is really fucking impossible to deadlight 350lbs 3 sets of 8 without making any noise.

I have no problem with the deadlifts. I just don't like dropping the DBs because they break eventually. I saw it happen with one of the 100s at my old gym. I'm glad someone didn't get hurt because that big retard decided to drop the DBs from lockout position on the bench.

retards drop the weights!!

nothing pisses me off more than when I pick up a bumbell and its bent!

He shouldn't be doing that much weight

And no because i lifted the same weight with ease and lowered it gently

I was still focused on my workout but it's hard to concentrate when you got some idiot slamming 60kg onto the floor,it's alot of weight to just throw down

I wouldn't mind if it was now and again but EVERY time it just gets stupid

Anyway just my input :D

sounds like your jealous that hes big and your not

Well yeah he's big and i wish i could be like that BUT jealous nope,he has bad form etc etc i would of talked to the guy had he not been a total idiot made me loose alot of respect when he is pissing around in a gym

Back