Why does that happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Why does that happen?

Have you ever met a great woman but she changed completely after a while? Why does that happen?

You were so cool!

Rep Points

or have you changed? 0.o
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goandykid
    or have you changed? 0.o
    I know what you mean, we usually try to blame it on someone else. But this is not the case, some people change a lot overnight and I have no idea why this happens.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vieope
    I know what you mean, we usually try to blame it on someone else. But this is not the case, some people change a lot overnight and I have no idea why this happens.
    Yea, well that's life. I didn't mean that coldly, jsut that shit happens. It could be a phase or an experience that brought on a temporary change in attitude or perspective or something.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Rep Points

What was different?

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Yea, well that's life. I didn't mean that coldly, jsut that shit happens. It could be a phase or an experience that brought on a temporary change in attitude or perspective or something.
    I tried to figure it out what happened. No luck.

What was different?
    She was cool, laid back and fun to be around either as a friend or something else. Now she is extremely serious, stressed out as hell and sort of snob.

Not trying to state the obvious but maybe it's that time of the month? Unless we're talking about that fact that's it been going on for a while now? In that case - it'd have to be personal. I mean the only girls have ever just "changed" or starting acting weird around me usually led to us dating..

Rep Points

She was cool, laid back and fun to be around either as a friend or something else. Now she is extremely serious, stressed out as hell and sort of snob.

Before you leave or stop talking to her, I'd tell her what you jsut told me. Might as well try to regain something of what you had before.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JordanMang
    Not trying to state the obvious but maybe it's that time of the month? Unless we're talking about that fact that's it been going on for a while now? In that case - it'd have to be personal. I mean the only girls have ever just "changed" or starting acting weird around me usually led to us dating..
    That is one damn long "time of the month".

I dont ask much what happened because women have power to make men guilty without even telling you what you did and since I cant win a discussion at that level..

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Before you leave or stop talking to her, I'd tell her what you jsut told me. Might as well try to regain something of what you had before.
    No I will stop talking to her for a while. Then when I come back and she will find a way to blame me for leaving her alone and not caring for her problems.

Being gay is so easy. BigDyl you are so lucky.

Aha, I hear what you're saying. Unless you have to be around her for some reason I'd just avoid her. Generally girls like this mean trouble. At least you got to see what's shes like before you two might have hooked up.

Rep Points

No I will stop talking to her for a while. Then when I come back and she will a way to blame me for leaving her alone and not caring for her problems.

Being gay is so easy. BigDyl is lucky.
    I say come out blunt and blatant and say something like you jsut told me.

Rep Points

At least you got to see what's shes like before you two might have hooked up.
    Sounds like he wants to.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Aha, I hear what you're saying. Unless you have to be around her for some reason I'd just avoid her. Generally girls like this mean trouble. At least you got to see what's shes like before you two might have hooked up.
    Sounds like he wants to.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They watched a moving program of Oprah.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

[i]Have you ever met a great woman but she changed completely after a while? Why does that happen?
    Yeah, they are always cool for a few weeks. Then it becomes, "why don't you spend more time with me", "why don't you like my friends", !
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

flawless

Rep Points

It's because they have mood swings. One minute, they are smiling and playing around and having fun and when you see them later on, say an hour later, they are not talkative and bitch at everything.

Their minds are constantly changing. They never know what they really want. Most of them are just corrupted and are greedy which is why they go for assholes.

They experience multiple orgasms when they see $

Money = Power
    Power = Control

They just do not want to work, simple as that.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

I agree with most of what you guys said but I still hope there is this great, smart and cool woman somewhere, somebody that I can trust they will not change in twenty minutes and stays cool forever.

But what I really want to say is.. It is not fair!

the unbanned

Rep Points

Have you ever met a great woman but she changed completely after a while? Why does that happen?

You were so cool!
    was she attractive?

the unbanned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.
    not true! I have known and know many hot females that are smart and talented!

grrrrrr

Rep Points

I don't believe people often change overnight...

The Scorpion and the Frog

People's nature is ingrained deeply. How long have you known her? No need to make any big decision. No hurry...no agenda...let time reveal things.

Be honest with her...IF you really like her... you know...that way down deep in your soul thing. If not... learn and let it go. If yes, be honest with her. Then, in the end, if it works or not, you'll know it was based on Truth...and not an illusion you put forth.
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

I'm really cool around men in general. I get along better with men. HOWEVER...if I start to really LIKE the guy...I can get wierd! Especially until I know how he feels... That "fight of flight" thing. When I feel I'm at risk of being hurt...because I care...I will either "fight or run". Maybe that's what she's doing?

Maybe not?

Just a thought???
    Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    ~Anais Nin

grrrrrr

Rep Points

I dont ask much what happened because women have power to make men guilty without even telling you what you did and since I cant win a discussion at that level..

Women do not have that power. Only if you allow it.

You can ask, listen, HEAR & discuss. You might hear some need or wish of hers that you can help with...you might not. She might be an insane, overly needy bitch.

Or

She might just have let things build up.

However, just because she tries to blame you...doesn't make it TRUE! Don't even try to defend yourself or engage in ridiculous conversations. Let her ride it out herself...with the thought in the back of you mind...that the small part of what she mentioned that you MAY wish to acknowledge...you do this during the next week or so...not at the moment she blabs... At THAT moment...she'll have TRAINED you. That's where you feel guilty.

Make small changes (IF you find them reasonable) at a later time. Let her stew...back off a bit...and let her realize the part of her needs that might have been unreasonable.
    ~Anais Nin

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    not true! I have known and know many hot females that are smart and talented!
    Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Finally back in the gym..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You were so cool!
    I put a ring on her finger!!!!!!!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lioness
    I'm really cool around men in general. I get along better with men. HOWEVER...if I start to really LIKE the guy...I can get wierd! Especially until I know how he feels... That "fight of flight" thing. When I feel I'm at risk of being hurt...because I care...I will either "fight or run".
    I had the distinct mental picture of you beating the crap out some poor guy...

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

are you her lover? n is there something maybe she wants that she isn't getting??? are you both happy in the bedroom? she should tell you things she won't tell you n then she will be upset that you don't know instictively what she wants.

n if a woman is acting bitchy with you tell her you'll be back when she feels *meaning acts* better.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lioness
    Women do not have that power. Only if you allow it.

You can ask, listen, HEAR & discuss. You might hear some need or wish of hers that you can help with...you might not. She might be an insane, overly needy bitch.

Or

She might just have let things build up.

However, just because she tries to blame you...doesn't make it TRUE! Don't even try to defend yourself or engage in ridiculous conversations. Let her ride it out herself...with the thought in the back of you mind...that the small part of what she mentioned that you MAY wish to acknowledge...you do this during the next week or so...not at the moment she blabs... At THAT moment...she'll have TRAINED you. That's where you feel guilty.

Make small changes (IF you find them reasonable) at a later time. Let her stew...back off a bit...and let her realize the part of her needs that might have been unreasonable.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast