• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What muscles do you like feeling sore?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am talking about the muscles you get the most satisfaction out of being sore?

Me?
Biceps, Not Brachilias (Sp?)
Calves
Anywhere on my upper back

Right now?
chest
anterior deltoid
triceps (had a GOOD push day)
abs

After taking 6 weeks off training legs I did squats, dead lifts and some calf work....god damn I can not walk, every step is agony but I love it.

I love when my bi's and my quads are sore. Right now my chest and my lats are pretty sore and I'm not complaining.

Hams and lower back from doing SLDL's. Bi's and tri's from weighted dips.

Did some road running then back to the gym for squatting,lungeing and deadlifts can hardly lift me legs off the floor but i love it cause i dont do enough leg work.

Traps. I love making such a strong muscle sore. And it takes a hell of a lot anymore.

ass n thighs.

Scott17 said:
Hams and lower back from doing SLDL's. Bi's and tri's from weighted dips.
Weighted dips get your bi's sore:hmmm: , I cant even get my bis sore from curls or CG underhand pullups- or did u mean just ur tris from weighted dips?

Although I hate to do the walking lunges,, the intense pain in my glutes for the next few days is great! Its a toss up between that and chest

spinal erectors, traps, and hamstrings.

Chest,calves,and thighs. |Never can seem to get the bis or the shoulders sore.

I like leg soreness, but I have no problem getting those hookers sore. I really like when anything on my back gets sore though, although it is something I rarely achieve.

Back