IronMagLabs

phentermine

Thread: phentermine

Rep Points

phentermine

Does anyone know anything about this? I took for about 3 months had good results been off for about 4 months doing a regular eca stack and was considering returning to it. I have heard you can become addicted I had no problems there but felt it was best to alternate it.

Rep Points

Rep Points

I literally just started taking it yesterday and already I feel phentermine working. I haven't physically run in over 5 years. Last night I biked a half a mile, walked a full mile, and ran 2.8 miles. The energy was amazing. My appetite was curbed and I didn't get the urge to snack throughout the day - a big problem for me. I love that I'm drinking tons of water because it helps flush out my system. I got on the scale this morning and had already lost 6.6 lbs. I know that won't continue forever, but it's a start!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dramblys View Post
    I literally just started taking it yesterday and already I feel phentermine working. I haven't physically run in over 5 years. Last night I biked a half a mile, walked a full mile, and ran 2.8 miles. The energy was amazing. My appetite was curbed and I didn't get the urge to snack throughout the day - a big problem for me. I love that I'm drinking tons of water because it helps flush out my system. I got on the scale this morning and had already lost 6.6 lbs. I know that won't continue forever, but it's a start!
    That stuff is great. I was addicted to it for years. It got me through my engineering degree and lost about 30 pounds. When I got off of it, I crashed hard. I was literally on the couch for about 2 days. Another thing at least I noticed that it elevated my liver enzymes. I love the shit personally, I just can't deal with the crashing.

Rep Points

Just curious if you used your doc or tried it from one of those online pharmacies that claim no script needed, fill out a questionnare type thing? I believe it is a schedule 4 and requires a script in the u.s.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thumbs up

I am confused why this is in supplements, but using it along with other agents or cycle gear... I think, I got it.

I've used it for 2 cycles now and have now, reached into clothing that has sat in my boxes for a long time. I was told not too use it everyday, to skip it every other day or 2. You can use dexatrim in place of it, when you are skipping, but remember to fill up with more water...for that extra craving of food. Been playing with them, (legal like DR's prescription) for over 2 years, and what 240 says is true, it is to be not long term. I go off and on them, and still do.

240Plus: That stuff is great. I was addicted to it for years. It got me through my engineering degree and lost about 30 pounds. When I got off of it, I crashed hard. I was literally on the couch for about 2 days. Another thing at least I noticed that it elevated my liver enzymes. I love the shit personally, I just can't deal with the crashing.

240plus: I feel ya! I love them too!

(oh, 240 you look freakin great!)
    Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    I am confused why this is in supplements, but using it along with other agents or cycle gear... I think, I got it.

I've used it for 2 cycles now and have now, reached into clothing that has sat in my boxes for a long time. I was told not too use it everyday, to skip it every other day or 2. You can use dexatrim in place of it, when you are skipping, but remember to fill up with more water...for that extra craving of food. Been playing with them, (legal like DR's prescription) for over 2 years, and what 240 says is true, it is to be not long term. I go off and on them, and still do.

240plus: I feel ya! I love them too!

(oh, 240 you look freakin great!)
    Thanks Night Owl. I wish I would of known about skipping day between taking them, I probably would of done it. Oh well, I keep meaning to get back on it, but I just rebound to bad. I'm actually making good progress naturally( with the weight and all). I'm trying to get my metabolism up to where I can eat what I want and not have it go to my butt.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thumbs up

there was something in the "Elite library" book section that talked about what you can take in and then exercise and the state of the body by the food or calories. It made the body go into a certain thing...like catabolic????? Not too sure darn it, We need pro help , I am having a senior moment.

check the elite book section, I am not too sure if you're a member. If so, go for it! Total books up the wazoo
    Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.