• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine side effects?

Papi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if this happended to Anyone else?
About 2 years ago, started taking creatine for the first time... Was Drinking plenty of liquid etc, lifting 5 days a week, getting THICK, was about 2 or 3 weeks into taking it, got done lifting one day went home, was kicking back on the couch when i stood up to get somthen and my Freakin Top right AB Popped out bout 4 or 5 inches, it was clearly noticable when it was popped out seeing as i got Well Developed abs and Dark Skin complexion, So i wasn't seeing things..Freaky SHIZNIT, Felt like i was turning into the HULK or somthen cuz i couldn't move, i dropped to my Knees and held my stomach, it stayed like that for like 5 mins then it went back in and i was Straight. just curious if anything of this sort has happend to anyone else, taking CREATINE?

Your sure you weren't mad and started to turn green hey? LOL

Strange, can't say I've had anything like that. If it were the bottom abs and you continued to be sore, I'd say hernia but doesn't sound like that.

I've never heard of anything like that either but are you sure you're not 6'5, around 250 and use to be on a popular TV show lol

------------------
If you build it they will come

Thas what i was thinkin too, Turning into a superhero right, but it went away, never happend again, was just curious if anybody heard or seen anything like that...

My only opinion deals not with creatine at all.

It was probably just a severe muscle spasm, which can occur. I know sometimes my muscles will do something weird that I didn't want them to. Your muscle obviously needed to do that.

Weird though...

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

It was the only thing i was taking at the time, thats why i was asking if anyone else has had anything like that happen to them taking creatine, it dont sound like it, so i'm thinking it probably wasnt the creatine, their was one guy who said his left ab has popped out before like that but he didn't attribute it to Creatine..So not sure probalby some Genectic thing

IML Gear Cream!
hmmmm, yep definitly like the thing on alien.

Seriously though, are you sure it was an ab? Maybe you have a hernia.

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

Yea, that what some other foo said hernia but hernia is a serious medical condition, which requires someone to look at it asap,
mine went away and never came back again, like i said though was just wondering if it had happend to anyone else, or if anyones ever heard of anything like that, and yes definetly my top right AB...

I have been looking online to figure out what happened. I had just finished a workout and was stretching and when I stood up my top right AB popped out a couple inches. It freaked me out. I thought I may have a hernia but I can't find any type of hernia that is that high up and then goes away in a few seconds. Crazy! Let me know if it happens again or if it turns out to be something else cause I may need to get checked out. Also I started Creatine a couple weeks ago, strange.

I have had that happen to me as a child a few times. Years before I had heard of creatine.

Back