• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drug tests

kwanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
could anyone on this forum recomend a good detox to get steroids out of your system for drug tests. I know theres about 100 000 out their, i just dont know what one to go with. does anyone have experience with this?

Masturbate every 5 minutes until the drug test and you should be fine.

You cannot get them out of your system until their halflives run their course. They don't test for steriods on regular drug test anyway.

im not talking about a regular drug test my friend, id rather not say what its for, but they test for everything

JordanMang said:
Masturbate every 5 minutes until the drug test and you should be fine.

and your an idiot

kwanger said:
im not talking about a regular drug test my friend, id rather not say what its for, but they test for everything
Is it a piss test??

yea im pretty sure its a piss test,, although it very well could be a blood test, i was told i wont find out untill the day its done

kwanger said:
yea im pretty sure its a piss test,, although it very well could be a blood test, i was told i wont find out untill the day its done
Well I don't think you can cheat a blood test but just go to a health food store and pick up a drug test tea....ask one of the dirty hippies which one is best.

kwanger said:
and your an idiot

Or, you are for not realizing it was a joke...what a retard.

good joke, your 16 years old on a steroid forum, and IM the retard... what a retard

IML Gear Cream!
um try the whizzinator!

Back