• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Frozen choclate penutbutter oatmeal protein cookies!

C0ck D1es3l

Ultimate Sacrafice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found a recipe online for some cookies and I tweaked it. These cookies are amazing and super easy to make.

all you need is:
1 scoop choclate whey protein(you can add more scoops depending on how much protein you want)
1/2-1 cup skim milk depending on how many scoops of protein.
1/4 cup natural PB(Creamy or Chunky I prefer chunky)
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 TB. Olive Oil
8 packs of splenda (more or less for your preference)

combine milk, protein and splenda in a pot and cook over low heat you must stir it the whole time or it will stick. Bring it to a slow boil then remove from heat. Add the PB and let it melt. If it starts to get to thick and clumpy and more milk and keep stiring. Then add the oats and the oil and stir it all up. You want the batter to be thick but not to thick. Now drop a TB of the batter onto wax paper and keep doing it until all the batter is gone. It made me 6 cookies. When your done with that put them in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours. Yes thats right freeze them. They are way better the next day. These cookies are so good you will kick your self in the ass for not making them sooner. If anyone tries them please let me know what you think.

C0ck D1es3l said:
I found a recipe online for some cookies and I tweaked it. These cookies are amazing and super easy to make.

all you need is:
1 scoop choclate whey protein(you can add more scoops depending on how much protein you want)
1/2-1 cup skim milk depending on how many scoops of protein.
1/4 cup natural PB(Creamy or Chunky I prefer chunky)
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 TB. Olive Oil
8 packs of splenda (more or less for your preference)

combine milk, protein and splenda in a pot and cook over low heat you must stir it the whole time or it will stick. Bring it to a slow boil then remove from heat. Add the PB and let it melt. If it starts to get to thick and clumpy and more milk and keep stiring. Then add the oats and the oil and stir it all up. You want the batter to be thick but not to thick. Now drop a TB of the batter onto wax paper and keep doing it until all the batter is gone. It made me 6 cookies. When your done with that put them in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours. Yes thats right freeze them. They are way better the next day. These cookies are so good you will kick your self in the ass for not making them sooner. If anyone tries them please let me know what you think.

Wouldn't boiling whey denature it?

Funny you mention that becuase when I first made these I was asking myself the same thing but no one has ever told me if it did or didn't so I still made them and they were delicious.

I was also thinking about trying it with muscle milk it would make for a great before bed meal.

you thought about trying this with sugar free soy protein instead of skim milk?

People always worry about heat denaturing whey - i'd me more worried about stomach acid ;)

i tryed the cookies

not bad at all , i used instant oats. i think you could leave out the oil? and i think i went to haeavy on the peanutbutter. otherwise its good

Back