• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ok i decided to stay....

shackbdog

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i decided to stay in shcool and i am failing 2classes biology and math....i have a B in gymclass and i have 1study hall and my main problem is, is i can do the work and i know wtf is goin on in class but just too lazy to do the homework...in biology my 1st test i did i got a 80% on it and now my tests r 50% and under :( and i am really bombing them 2 classes

Last edited:
dude....what the fuck....how are you getting a B in gym class??

Math was one subject I liked in school (I hated english...surprise surprise).

Bio and Chemistry I actually hated in high school and I just passed Chemistry with a D.

lol, look at me know...those are the two subject that I am most interested in.

You have to find things you enjoy and the things you don't enjoy, you need to just suck it up and get it over with.

How many more years of school do you have left?

i have 3 more years in school....how am i getting a B in gym class? i am gettin a B by not doing food journals...my physical stuff is what is gettin me a B and if i did my food journals each week i could be getting a A+

shackbdog said:
i have 3 more years in school....how am i getting a B in gym class? i am gettin a B by not doing food journals...my physical stuff is what is gettin me a B and if i did my food journals each week i could be getting a A+

I just have no repsponse to this.

not doing something as easy as a food journal and that resulting in a B...in gym class....is beyond me.

I just....there is no way I can respond..

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and suck it up. Your building the bases where yo could get a decent job. Plus if your thinking about college, those classes are easy compared to any chem, bio, whatever you take in college

Finish highschool no matter what. I hated it and felt like dropping out even though the work was easy and most of it was a waste of time. I hate the phrase "stick it out" but I think you should. If you want a good job selection in the future, it is almost nesseccary to graduate highschool. What grade are you in ATM?

The world needs ditchdigger's also.

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
The world needs ditchdigger's also.

image.php

Heh, your cutie looks like she's going for the Magnum look. :)

Back