Ok new workout possibly, please help

Rep Points

Smile Ok new workout possibly, please help

I've been seeing everyone with there PPL workouts and i've been curious. I've been going to the the gym on and off for the past 3-4 years and i've always done seperate muscle routines. I'm gonna try this out and see how it goes for me.

Go ahead and critique/rip it apart lol...

Day 1

Push:
    DB Bench Press 3x10
    Standing Military 3x8
    Weighted Dips 4x10
    Tricep Extensions 3x8
    Seated OH Press 3x8
    DB Flys 3x10

Day 2

Cardio
    Abdominals

Day 3

Pull:
    CG Chin-ups 3x10
    DB rows 3x8
    WG Pull-ups 4x8
    Cable Rows 3x10
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    Rear Lateral Raises 3x8

Day 4

Cardio
    Abdominals

Day 5

Legs:
    ATG Squats 3x8
    SLDL 3x8
    Dead Lift 3x8
    Leg Press 3x8
    Seated Calfs 4x12
    Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight - so I grab him - I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja’s got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She’s scared now. I take her home. I’m holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew...

Rep Points

ok first of all u and all people should be doing exercises in low reps (1-5 reps), heavy weights, and high sets (4 or over) which is also known as GTG and the best nd fastest way to build strength and muscle. Its known worldwide and all the pro bodybuilders use it. I dont understand why people do exercises in high reps and think its the best way to go. No offense or anything though, just trying to let everyone know the best way.

All the exercises that u do to build up ur strength should be done with GTG. Trust me you'll see better results.

Rep Points

Anyone else wanna jump in?
    Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight - so I grab him - I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja’s got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She’s scared now. I take her home. I’m holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew...

Rep Points

ur thign is similar to mine
    day 1 - push
    day 2 - legs/abs
    day 3 - REST
    day 4 - pull
    day 5 - cardio/abs

if u wana hit the gym 5 times stragiht, i say u get a rest day in between. I hit my abs on monday and its thursday morning right now and they feel like i just did 3 sets of abs. give them rest

Rep Points

Well on days 2 & 4 i actually do all my ab/cardio workouts at home. For cardio i do laps around my bogs next to my house. It's a rough terrain so it's a great workout.

Rep Points

So i'm guessing it's good. Either way i'm just gonna try it out starting next week.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

Looks pretty good to me. I might venture outside of the 8-10 range a little more often if I were you, but the overall exercise selection looks pretty good. I would, however, probably perform tricep extensions last on push day.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos