• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone shop here?

I have ordered all my tech stuff directly from the manufacturer since 2001.

OEMs have handled my demands just fine and it takes out the middleman margin.

lnvanry said:
I have ordered all my tech stuff directly from the manufacturer since 2001.

OEMs have handled my demands just fine and it takes out the middleman margin.

:welldone: :dwnthumb:

yeah, if its something i can wait for, i order from newegg. They are great. Also do amazon once in a while.

KelJu said:
Also add http://www.tigerdirect.com/ to the list.
Each site will run specials on different items, so at any time the item you may be looking for will be extremely cheap on one of the sites.

Sorry, but I hate tigerdirect. Horrible service, and inflated prices.

Newegg is the best place to order from. Hands down.

BigDyl said:
Sorry, but I hate tigerdirect. Horrible service, and inflated prices.

I have heard others say that, but like I said, I only buy from them when they run sales. I was able to build my AMD Duelcore 64 with 2GB of ram for under $800.00 by shoping for parts from TD, NE, and PW.

I put together an entire computer from the case to the motherboard/processor/power supply/graphic card....ect

I bought every part separate and got about 85%-90% of the parts from Newegg, and I ended up with a computer probably worth about $1,500 or more for about $700 w/o monitor

KelJu said:
I have heard others say that, but like I said, I only buy from them when they run sales. I was able to build my AMD Duelcore 64 with 2GB of ram for under $800.00 by shoping for parts from TD, NE, and PW.

If that fits your needs, that's great. :thumb:

However, I'd also want a high end vid card, mobo that supports sli or quad sli, and is also stable for OC'n, hd/blu ray rw drive, water cooling accessories...etc.

BigDyl said:
If that fits your needs, that's great. :thumb:

However, I'd also want a high end vid card, mobo that supports sli or quad sli, and is also stable for OC'n, hd/blu ray rw drive, water cooling accessories...etc.

I don't play games anymore, so I didn't need the high end mobo and video card. If I did, I would have gone to New Egg, because they have the best selection and prices on video cards and such.

My computer was built to handle multi-tasking and that???s it. I like to be able to run limewire, azureus, Visual Basic Studio, SQL Server Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manager, and open web pages all at the same time with no lag.

I usually just buy my stuff at Best Buy or Circuit City. :grin:

Rocco32 said:
I usually just buy my stuff at Best Buy or Circuit City. :grin:

:banned:

IML Gear Cream!
www.xpbargains.com

This site will show all the deals going on between all the above listed sites. I bought my computer indirectly from this site.

fletcher6490 said:
www.xpbargains.com

This site will show all the deals going on between all the above listed sites. I bought my computer indirectly from this site.

Noob. :rolleyes:

lnvanry said:
are you still mad that i voted for you to be banned:banned:

Yeah. :(

KelJu said:
:thumb: Glad to see you are using a good processor.

Back