• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sponser me

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Yeah, that???s fucking hilarious. You know what is even funnier, a link that works.

KelJu said:
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

Yeah, that???s fucking hilarious. You know what is even funnier, a link that works.

:funny:

Your link is truncated because you did not "copy shortcut," you text copied from a truncated display.

Mudge said:
Your link is truncated because you did not "copy shortcut," you text copied from a truncated display.

I know you are trying to be helpful Mudge, but you must understand that Aceshigh would have to first do a wikipedia search of the word "Truncate", before he could even understand what you are saying.

I can help him; I know how to speak retardinesse.
First, you have to click on the link that leads you to the video
Secondly, you have to press the right mouse button while the mouse pointer is hovering over the web link in your address bar
Thirdly, you have to click the copy option from the dropdown menu
Fourthly, right click in the post window select the paste option
Finally, buy a bullet and rent a gun, load the gun and shoot yourself in the head for being a retard.

If you have any trouble understanding any of the directions I have given you, simply skip to the last step.

KelJu said:
I know you are trying to be helpful Mudge, but you must understand that Aceshigh would have to first do a wikipedia search of the word "Truncate", before he could even understand what you are saying.

I can help him; I know how to speak retardinesse.
First, you have to click on the link that leads you to the video
Secondly, you have to press the right mouse button while the mouse pointer is hovering over the web link in your address bar
Thirdly, you have to click the copy option from the dropdown menu
Fourthly, right click in the post window select the paste option
Finally, buy a bullet and rent a gun, load the gun and shoot yourself in the head for being a retard.

If you have any trouble understanding any of the directions I have given you, simply skip to the last step.

is this guy for real?? i feel sorry for this bitter and twisted bitch

Alright you 2. Enough of the flame wars! I know you both don't like each other so either stay out of each others posts or put one another on ignore. This is going to stop now!

IML Gear Cream!
Jodi said:
Alright you 2. Enough of the flame wars! I know you both don't like each other so either stay out of each others posts or put one another on ignore. This is going to stop now!

OK

03_26_2006.jpg

Pure Godlike!

Last edited:
Jodi said:

He is on my ignore list

Jodi said:

:scared:

Back