Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes ban the toothless alabama cocksucker

3 37.50%
  • no i like cockheads

5 62.50%

Rep Points

do u want kelju banned

i say if we get more than 30 votes the mods should do the right thing and ban this cocksucker

Rep Points

I am jacked-up on Ritalin and coffee trying to hammer out this database project that is due in the morning, but I need a break. For no apparent reason I started thinking about how much fun I use to have back home shooting cans and bottles with my Ruger Mini 10/22. I then started to think about how much I enjoyed guns in general. I have never committed a crime nor did anything irresponsible with a gun out of respect for the power of them. I currently own the following guns:
    Ruger 10/22 .22 cal rifle
    Marlin Model 60 .22 cal rifle
    Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun
    Remington 11-87 Semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun
    Springfield 1911 .45 cal pistol (My pride and Joy)

I am not an NRA sidearm carrying nut job. My guns always stay locked away in my dad’s safe when I am not using them except for my pistol which I keep hidden in my room in case of an emergency. I do not hunt, because I think it is boring as fuck, and I like animals. I just enjoy shooting at random shit.
    The most fun I ever had was at a local shooting range where I got to shoot fully automatic guns for a day. The owner of this place has a special license to where he can rent out fully automatic machine guns that are illegal to own in the US.
    I have shot the following:
    HK MP5 9mm
    IMI Uzi 9mm
    MAC-10 .45 cal

What are your opinions on guns? What do you own? What is your favorite?

i mean this was one of the guys threads ,,the most fun he ever had was firing automatic weapons this guy or gal im not sure as i have read his stats is one sick twisted fuck,,

3UZFE

Rep Points

no

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

nah you are quite the douce in comparison

Rep Points

lol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

We need to ban Topolo first. If he wasn't an elite member he'd be banned already. Believe me, I looked into it.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    We need to ban Topolo first. If he wasn't an elite member he'd be banned already. Believe me, I looked into it.
    mwahaahahahahahahahaah u hate that guy hey topolo is as cool as snoop dog compared to this kelju guy,,kelju reminds me of a weedy nerdy fuckhead,,who is a virgin and has a verry small dick hence why he is so angry at the world

Rep Points

mwahahahahahahaahahaah thanks for posting those pics kelju thats the best laugh ive had in ages,,,u are officially IM biggest tool

Rep Points

dont worry kelju u will get laid one day there plenty of blind retarded chicks around im sure with your superior intellect,,u will be able to devirginize yourself then become a decent guy,,no pussy = bitter and twisted = kelju = cocksucker

Rep Points

Too much flaming - stop the flaming now!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.