• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

More proof that Fox News is a government sponsored propaganda machine...

Fox is pretty bad.....worse than CNN....and CNN is one of the worst news reporting outlets I've ever seen.

Even more shocking is that somebody cares.

All major news outlets are tools for one organization or another. Not to mention a slave to the almighty buck.

DOMS said:
All major news outlets are tools for one organization or another. Not to mention a slave to the almighty buck.

True Story, which is why Fox News is your media source of choice. :thumb:

BigDyl said:
True Story, which is why Fox News is your media source of choice. :thumb:
I don't watch TV. TV will rot your brain. You'll end up on some Internet forum writing things like "True Story" and "How did you know that."

DOMS said:
I don't watch TV. TV will rot your brain. You'll end up on some Internet forum writing things like "True Story" and "How did you know that."

Untrue Story. :rolleyes:

Dale Mabry said:
Even more shocking is that somebody cares.

Yeah. who cares what news station they watch? Really..its all the same boring garbage every day.

are they gonna have a meeting and a big vote on what channel to watch?

IML Gear Cream!
SuppAddict said:
Yeah. who cares what news station they watch? Really..its all the same boring garbage every day.

are they gonna have a meeting and a big vote on what channel to watch?

You didn't read the article...noob. :rolleyes:

BigDyl said:
You didn't read the article...noob. :rolleyes:

i did read it

some guy wanted cnn on, someone else supposedly said nope, it has to stay on fox, while some other guy denies it all

typical government bs--he said, she said, better yet, deny everything

I bet GW watches American Idol.

I think its funny how liberals hate Fox News so much.

"Damn you Fox News!!! How dare you not pander to us, like every other media outlet in the entire nation does!!!! How dare you give opposing view points!!!":laugh:

I've never watched it, are there hot chicks on it?

News is boring, that's what papers are for. TV is for relaxation.

clemson357 said:

"Damn you Fox News!!! How dare you not pander to us, like every other media outlet in the entire nation does!!!! How dare you give opposing view points!!!":laugh:

I am not a liberal, and I hate Fox news. I can't stand any of their news talk personalities. On AM radio, Sean Hannity will take a call, and the caller will say I love your show Sean you???re a true patriot, then Sean will reply thank you sir you???re a great American. This goes on every fucking 5 minutes for the entire length of his show. It has replaced, "hello, how are you doing?" with "your great American", "no, you???re a great American????We all are great Americans, can I suck your dick some more?"
I can't handle that shit.
Lora Ingram continues to defend Bush, even on matters for which both Liberals and Conservatives agree on that Bush fucked up big time.
Bill O'Reilly thanks there is a war on Christians. He was stupid enough to go on somebody else's show for a change, and let Letterman of all people make him look like a dumbass.
Conservatives are just as full of shit as liberals.

O'Reilly is an asshole, but he is fun to watch sometimes.

There are definitely assholes in both parties, I just think its funny how liberals hate an opposing opinion. The media is overwhelmingly liberal, the conservative viewpoint gets essentially one outlet and liberals still bitch about it.

clemson357 said:

I just think its funny how liberals hate an opposing opinion.

Most people hate an opposing viewpoint, especially politicians..

clemson357 said:

There are definitely assholes in both parties, I just think its funny how liberals hate an opposing opinion. The media is overwhelmingly liberal, the conservative viewpoint gets essentially one outlet and liberals still bitch about it.

Conservative news gets all of the highest ratings. The liberal outlets do not get half of the amount of ratings that the conservative outlets do. Conservatives hate opposing views just as much as liberals. I will give you this, radical liberals are crybabies, and I can't stand that shit either.
I have to listen to NPR our foreign news to get any fair reporting, because every news outlet in the US either leans to the left or the right, which really fucks those of us in the middle.

IML Gear Cream!
KelJu said:
Conservative news gets all of the highest ratings. The liberal outlets do not get half of the amount of ratings that the conservative outlets do.

That makes sense, there is competition in the liberal news market, and none in the GOP news market.

If Fox gets a higher rating than other media outlets, it might be because that is the only News that advocates the view points of half of America. Anyone with a conservative viewpoint (more than half the country) would be more likely to watch Fox, where as the other half of the country would be spread out over several channels that advocate liberal viewpoints.

clemson357 said:

And I think it's funny how "conservatives" actually believe that Faux News is reflective of any level of ethical commitment to the profession, or that it really airs "opposing viewpoints."

Your concept of the "liberal" media is nothing but a cliche marketed by "conservatives" who believe that a middle-school temper tantrum qualifies as an "opposing viewpoint."

clemson357 said:
If Fox gets a higher rating than other media outlets, it might be because that is the only News that advocates the view points of half of America. Anyone with a conservative viewpoint (more than half the country) would be more likely to watch Fox, where as the other half of the country would be spread out over several channels that advocate liberal viewpoints.

That is part of the reason, but the biggest part is what Dale said. There are differing opinions within Liberals. Conservatives all agree on the same things, so one news channel could make all of them happy at once.
Personally, I like Neal Boortz. He has opinions on both sides of the spectrum and is very entertaining.

clemson357 said:

Their ratings don't come anywhere close to representing half of any America, most particularly a "conservative" viewpoint. A wingnut viewpoint, perhaps, but that is hardly an opinion held by half of Americans. And ratings can't be easily used to assume a political viewpoint at all, since some viewers obviously view Faux News as entertainment.

KelJu said:
There are differing opinions within Liberals. Conservatives all agree on the same things, so one news channel could make all of them happy at once.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

kbm8795 said:
And I think it's funny how "conservatives" actually believe that Faux News is reflective of any level of ethical commitment to the profession, or that it really airs "opposing viewpoints."

Your concept of the "liberal" media is nothing but a cliche marketed by "conservatives" who believe that a middle-school temper tantrum qualifies as an "opposing viewpoint."

Haha, yeah. Its all a conspiracy. Conservatives are the ones who bitch and moan all the time.

"Bill Clinton doesn't care about white people!!!" :laugh:

kbm8795 said:

When people deny that the media is liberal, it totally invalidates everything else they say. It is like trying to talk about rap music and saying that Nelly is your favorite rapper. As soon as you do, you have ZERO credibility.

Dale Mabry said:
That makes sense, there is competition in the liberal news market, and none in the GOP news market.

That is actually one hell of a point!

The liberals have CNN, CBS, NBC....

The conservatives have Fox News.

Back