• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jungle warefare

snoops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know if there is anything in junglewarefare that could make me fail a drug test? Im looking for a natural test booster that will allow me to pass drug tests and jungle warefare seems to be a good product. Any help would be apreciated.

List the ingreadents or give us a link to the product in question.

Its made by ALRI it actualy looks like an interesting product for something on the more natural side of things and looks very simalar to Anabolic Xtremes Hyperdrol
heres a link http://www.alrindustries.com/jungle_warfare.htm

I dont think it is out yet, still being tested.

Seems to be one of the first "herbal" "anabolics". I'm still a bit shocked that the FDA banned the word "anabolic".

A few manufacturers should be releasing their lines of such herbal muscle enhancers, and from all the reading I've done, they are just herbal; no chemical. So you would not fail a drug test, unless they have some machine that predicts which substances WILL BE BANNED within the next few months.

Not that I think these things will be banned, but its more than likely if they work.

Yeah Another one comming out is ANAGEN ....by scaviation i think . Yea the only think that would show up on drug tests would be an increased in testosterone, if these new products even work. But i guess since it will be herbal your test won't be increased more than its natural limit?

gogo said:
Its made by ALRI it actualy looks like an interesting product for something on the more natural side of things and looks very simalar to Anabolic Xtremes Hyperdrol
heres a link http://www.alrindustries.com/jungle_warfare.htm

I dont think it is out yet, still being tested.
Hmm...we will see just exactly how "natural" it really is.

Back