• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

custom protein blend idea

y1soulja

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought 5 lbs of ON 100% whey and 4 lbs ON 100% casein, totaling 9lbs. I also bought l-glutamine and now I am going to put all 3 in a giant tub and mix it all up and put 3lbs each in diffrent tubs. Which will make it 55% whey, 45% casein and extra +5-6g of glutamine per serving. What do you guys think of this? I was aiming for a cheaper way to obtain a good balance between the two proteins. Something similiar to Cytosport Evopro, just cheaper. I currently use evopro, used to use muscle milk but its just too much!

Is this effective at all? or is this just too ghetto? :rocker:

It is what it is.
You could just keep them seperate and get the amount of each one you want whenever.

i just say u put all 3in a bag and put them in the shake one at a time, when u mix it urself (the 3 blends) it might not mix as well as u'd like it to.

thats as ghetto as kefe's "tin" walls in his weight room

(if uv seen his bench pressing video ull know what i mean)

Save the whey for day and the casein for nighttime. You want digesting NOW after a workout (hence an insulin spike), not later, and casein is slow.

I would followup on Pipboys comment and suggest you add a little vegetable or rice bran protein to dilute the insulinogenic punch of casein protein drink at night.

Back