• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

get married

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people, this is something to happens to me yesterday!

iwent to my therapist, and talked a lot , the final conclusion, was i`m good i have get good progresion in my life, but my therapist ask me when i going to get married , when i oing to make a family a nd made a seroius person, because i`m 34 yo, and he said on 6 years more i will have 40, and the things could be hard to me , ( get girl to get married ).

this conversation leadme so worried, and can get sleep.
i like my stylelife, single. earn my money and enjoy buy my things.
but what do u people can say me?
thanks

Well if you are happy the way you are living continue that way but if this lifestyle wont make you this happy in ten years you need to change something.

Do you have a woman in mind?

You and Kefay have everything in common, except you're older, and his spelling and grammar are light years ahead of yours. :thumb:

no

Vieope said:
Well if you are happy the way you are living continue that way but if this lifestyle wont make you this happy in ten years you need to change something.

Do you have a woman in mind?

no yet, i have 3 girls with i share my time, but nothing seroius.
thanks people.

Some people like to be single, do you even want children? Not everyone does.

Tell your therapist to get into accounting because it's obvious he/she can count, but he/she is lacking in therapeutic methods. I mean who wants to be subjected to that kind of pressure when trying get mental therapy?

alexvega said:

iwent to my therapist, and talked a lot , the final conclusion, was i`m good i have get good progresion in my life, but my therapist ask me when i going to get married , when i oing to make a family a nd made a seroius person, because i`m 34 yo, and he said on 6 years more i will have 40, and the things could be hard to me , ( get girl to get married ).

thanks
Your therapist is an idiot and a disgrace to all men....kick him in the balls and fire him.

BigDyl said:
You and Kefay have everything in common, except you're older, and his spelling and grammar are light years ahead of yours. :thumb:

:laugh:

alex,

please dont lie to us, were all very nice to you! :)

your friend

MyK!

alexvega said:

thanks

First of all, your therapist is not very good, and really shouldn't be in practice.

The therapist is not supposed to discuss any topic (e.g. marriage) unless you have brought it up, and you feel that it's something that is important to you.

I would stop seeing this therapist as he/she doesn't sound educated or qualified - even for Costa Rica.

IML Gear Cream!
well at this moment i fell good, in ten years , i don`t know how i will feel.
i know the therapys is not a Idolo, to believe all that he say.
thanks people u all have give to me relief

First of all, I call bullshit on it being hard to find a wife after 40. There are plenty of desperate 40+ year old women (many divorced) that would love to settle down again.

But why the hell would you want to? You are having fun. You have your money, your freedom, 3 girls, no kids to support. If the thought of "growing up" and settling down never crossed your mind until someone else suggested it.... I don't think its a good idea.

I would give advice the other way and say get sniped so you can't get a girl pregnant because that will screw up your lifestyle. Also I would suggest finding a couple more girls, especially just booty call girls... you never know when you need a booty call.

Don't even think of getting married just for the sake of getting married. People have these ideas of what people should do with their lives. It starts young when you have to go to school then you graduate and are expected to go to college. Then you get out and are expected to get a job. Then you are expected to get married and then expected to have kids. Then you're expected to give up all your personal interests and desires and be a slave to raising these kids for 20 years. Then you are expected to work until retirement trying to recover from the financial strain of raising kids. Then you are expected to die.

Guess what. You don't have to do what is expected of you (except dying eventually). People just get so used to doing what is expected from an early age that they blindly follow the model out to the end. You don't have to. If you would rather retire early, have lots of women, have less responsibilities and worries and travel the world... go for it. You don't have to feel guilty that you aren't following other peoples plan for you...

you will know when it's time to get married by the way you feel for a certain woman and it won't matter if you're older. maybe you will be happy living as a bachelor all your life. he gave you something to think about but if you are happy now be grateful for that and enjoy your life as it is.

This is Alex's therapist. For a bottle of rum he'll give you advice on the direction your life should be going. His credentials are that he reads the Dear Abby section of the paper every morning as he's taking a dump in the alley where he lives, he then proceeds to wipe his ass with it.
bum.jpg

Neil what a bout the fellings .
i agree with your point but, the felings, i need to fun someone who can i love thansks

alexvega said:

thanks

If you think there is a possibility that you could be Happier than you now are why not look around some?

alexvega said:
Neil what a bout the fellings .
i agree with your point but, the felings, i need to fun someone who can i love thansks

Most of the strong feelings are in the first year when love is new anyway. After that it gets kind of boring.

If you want a long term relationship, fine have one. I just wouldn't get married. It locks you in and closes down your options. The divorce rate is extremely high... and all of them thought it would never happen to them. Of all the marriages that do 'work', I wonder how many of them are only still together because of kids, finances, or an inability to admit they failed at marriage.

yes

NeilPearson said:
Most of the strong feelings are in the first year when love is new anyway. After that it gets kind of boring.

If you want a long term relationship, fine have one. I just wouldn't get married. It locks you in and closes down your options. The divorce rate is extremely high... and all of them thought it would never happen to them. Of all the marriages that do 'work', I wonder how many of them are only still together because of kids, finances, or an inability to admit they failed at marriage.
exelent point of view
thanks

Yo man you'll know when you're ready to get married. And for kids shid you can still pump active sperm when you're in your 70s.

yep...they just swim a little slower... :)

Back