Catabolic or not?

Rep Points

Catabolic or not?

Alright, usually on the weekends, every friday night I go out with my friends and live it up. We usually go out to eat at a nice restaurant, and I make this my "bad" meal for the week. Never seems to really have any effect on me, and I seem to be getting more and more ripped by the week.

Anyways...We go to eat around 7-7:30, and it's always a huge meal. Then we go out clubbing after we eat, and I don't get home til 2:30-3am.

Where we go clubbing there is no healthy food sources other then the average junk food that places have...

I was just wondering if I ate a BIG meal at 7:30, I would need to eat by 10:30...11:30 the latest...What should I have? I can't really have a meal with me...I was thinking of bringing something like a one of those big protein bars, and chowing it down, but I dont want to turn a cheat meal into a cheat night. IF I EAT A HUGE MEAL AT 7:30-8ish...Can that hold me to 2:30am?

Or should I just have a protein bar / crappy meal again at 11ish?

Good Enough Never Is

Rep Points

Just have a protein bar around 11 or 11:30. I usually leave the bars and walk over to a healthy restaurant and get something to eat if I am at the bars for a long time. I don't drink, but I am assuming that you do when you are out. If you are really concerned about your progress, try to limit how much you drink to 2 or 3 drinks at most. I just always have cups of water whenever I am out.

P.S.- see if you can have a female friend keep you protein bar in her purse...it will be a mess if you keep it in your pocket.
    5'8 1/2, 225lbs

Your M1T Info Source

Dream as though you'll live forever,
    Live each day like it's you last.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Tomorrow is never promised.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Purdue Power
    Just have a protein bar around 11 or 11:30. I usually leave the bars and walk over to a healthy restaurant and get something to eat if I am at the bars for a long time. I don't drink, but I am assuming that you do when you are out. If you are really concerned about your progress, try to limit how much you drink to 2 or 3 drinks at most. I just always have cups of water whenever I am out.

P.S.- see if you can have a female friend keep you protein bar in her purse...it will be a mess if you keep it in your pocket.
    Nah I NEVER DRINK. I kinda just go out with them cause otherwise I would be sitting at home online, waiting for my next meal lol. Basically just to get out.

I notice whenever I go out...Not to sound cocky, I'm usually the biggest most ripped person OUT, sometimes I see a bigger dude but usually way over 10% bf.

I have no problem keeping a protein bar in my pocket, I've done it before

I have a few boxes of tri-o-plex's at my house, but will those hold me over for 3 hours? I just feel like I'm cheating again when I eat those...What ya think?

Rep Points

Definately carry around the trioplex bars with you and have those. That is a great alternative and seeing your progress is well, then I wouldn't worry about the trioplex. Eat it at 11 or so and yeah, that will hold you over til you get home.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Definately carry around the trioplex bars with you and have those. That is a great alternative and seeing your progress is well, then I wouldn't worry about the trioplex. Eat it at 11 or so and yeah, that will hold you over til you get home.
    I'mma post pics soon! I went from 215 at the end of my bulk, to a chisled 175!!

I'm around 7-8% right now, I dont wanna post pics til I hit 6!! My arms are still over 16" too

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

After eating a really huge meal at 7:30 you even get hungry at 10:30?...

Rep Points

It's not a matter of hunger. If you wait til you are really hungry, you've waited too long. You should eat before that to keep your metabolism up.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    It's not a matter of hunger. If you wait til you are really hungry, you've waited too long. You should eat before that to keep your metabolism up.

And actually to the other poster, I'm hungry every 3 hours, footlong sub or not...I'm always ready to eat in 2.5-3 hours from my previous meal.