• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Catabolic or not?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, usually on the weekends, every friday night I go out with my friends and live it up. We usually go out to eat at a nice restaurant, and I make this my "bad" meal for the week. Never seems to really have any effect on me, and I seem to be getting more and more ripped by the week.

Anyways...We go to eat around 7-7:30, and it's always a huge meal. Then we go out clubbing after we eat, and I don't get home til 2:30-3am.

Where we go clubbing there is no healthy food sources other then the average junk food that places have...

I was just wondering if I ate a BIG meal at 7:30, I would need to eat by 10:30...11:30 the latest...What should I have? I can't really have a meal with me...I was thinking of bringing something like a one of those big protein bars, and chowing it down, but I dont want to turn a cheat meal into a cheat night. IF I EAT A HUGE MEAL AT 7:30-8ish...Can that hold me to 2:30am?

Or should I just have a protein bar / crappy meal again at 11ish?

Just have a protein bar around 11 or 11:30. I usually leave the bars and walk over to a healthy restaurant and get something to eat if I am at the bars for a long time. I don't drink, but I am assuming that you do when you are out. If you are really concerned about your progress, try to limit how much you drink to 2 or 3 drinks at most. I just always have cups of water whenever I am out.

P.S.- see if you can have a female friend keep you protein bar in her purse...it will be a mess if you keep it in your pocket.

Purdue Power said:
Just have a protein bar around 11 or 11:30. I usually leave the bars and walk over to a healthy restaurant and get something to eat if I am at the bars for a long time. I don't drink, but I am assuming that you do when you are out. If you are really concerned about your progress, try to limit how much you drink to 2 or 3 drinks at most. I just always have cups of water whenever I am out.

P.S.- see if you can have a female friend keep you protein bar in her purse...it will be a mess if you keep it in your pocket.

Nah I NEVER DRINK. I kinda just go out with them cause otherwise I would be sitting at home online, waiting for my next meal lol. Basically just to get out.

I notice whenever I go out...Not to sound cocky, I'm usually the biggest most ripped person OUT, sometimes I see a bigger dude but usually way over 10% bf.

I have no problem keeping a protein bar in my pocket, I've done it before :)

I have a few boxes of tri-o-plex's at my house, but will those hold me over for 3 hours? I just feel like I'm cheating again when I eat those...What ya think?

Definately carry around the trioplex bars with you and have those. That is a great alternative and seeing your progress is well, then I wouldn't worry about the trioplex. Eat it at 11 or so and yeah, that will hold you over til you get home.

Jodi said:
Definately carry around the trioplex bars with you and have those. That is a great alternative and seeing your progress is well, then I wouldn't worry about the trioplex. Eat it at 11 or so and yeah, that will hold you over til you get home.

I'mma post pics soon! I went from 215 at the end of my bulk, to a chisled 175!!

I'm around 7-8% right now, I dont wanna post pics til I hit 6!! My arms are still over 16" too :)

After eating a really huge meal at 7:30 you even get hungry at 10:30?...

It's not a matter of hunger. If you wait til you are really hungry, you've waited too long. You should eat before that to keep your metabolism up.

Jodi said:
It's not a matter of hunger. If you wait til you are really hungry, you've waited too long. You should eat before that to keep your metabolism up.

:thumb:

And actually to the other poster, I'm hungry every 3 hours, footlong sub or not...I'm always ready to eat in 2.5-3 hours from my previous meal.

Back