Egg whites VERY late at night?

Rep Points

Egg whites VERY late at night?

Well, its finals, and that means a very late night, just wanted to know if its okay to eat several cooked egg whites this late.

Rep Points

Yup, its fine. You should add in a yolk or 2 to slow down digestion or fish oil.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

best thing to eat late is cottage cheese

bring it!

Rep Points

best thing to eat late is cottage cheese
    that is good too.. but I wouldnt say the "best" Egg is also a very slow digesting protein source, alike casein protein in cottage cheese.

I too, also add some fat with the egg white- yokls are great as Jodi said. natural peanut butter is good on eggs. melts and yummy. I know, I am weird
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

Ewww PB on eggs

bring it!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    Ewww PB on eggs

yes. and its good. very good. dont say anything unless you try!
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by atherjen
    Your sanity now has to be taken into question.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by atherjen
    This is true! You'd be surprised what goes well with natty PB!

On my last cut I would mix tuna and PB all together a put it into a ziploc bag. When it was time to eat at work I would just bite the end off and squeeze the combo out...tasted great! Or another for my low carb days was grilled chicken breast with pb melted on top!
    "Only in dictionaries does SUCCESS come before WORK." -Alfred K. Henderson

Today I do what others will not so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot!

bring it!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeadBolt

On my last cut I would mix tuna and PB all together a put it into a ziploc bag. When it was time to eat at work I would just bite the end off and squeeze the combo out...tasted great! Or another for my low carb days was grilled chicken breast with pb melted on top!

SEE I am not the only crazy one!!!!!!!!!!!

On a journey.......
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am game - I will try this on my next low carb day and if I puke it will be all your fault!!!

If you always have a great day, you will always have a great life.

"The gym offers force and pain and relief. It provides challenge and struggle and satisfaction." Dave Draper

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just threw up in my mouth.
    My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

Rep Points

You guys are sick

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

I put PB on my tacos......

Ultimate Sacrafice

Rep Points

Let me tell you. If penut butter was the last thing on earth and it was the only thing I could eat for the rest of my days to survive I would never complain. I love penut butter more than life its self.

is still around...

Rep Points

I thought this thread was about egg whites!

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GoalGetter
    I thought this thread was about egg whites!
    sorry
    "Only in dictionaries does SUCCESS come before WORK." -Alfred K. Henderson

Today I do what others will not so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot!

On a journey.......
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

OK. Today is low/no carb day for me. I tried the tuna and Natty PB as you mentioned. I added some splenda. It was not great, however, it was not bad at all. So this is one I will keep. Thx!

BTW, my cube mates think I am a little wacko eating this concoction.

If you always have a great day, you will always have a great life.

"The gym offers force and pain and relief. It provides challenge and struggle and satisfaction." Dave Draper

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by katt
    I put PB on my tacos......
    yer derty...
    Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. -G. Behn

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phred
    OK. Today is low/no carb day for me. I tried the tuna and Natty PB as you mentioned. I added some splenda. It was not great, however, it was not bad at all. So this is one I will keep. Thx!

BTW, my cube mates think I am a little wacko eating this concoction.
    i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

you could always mix the tuna with mustard and just eat the PB off the spoon. my .02.
    Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar territory. -G. Behn

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by motionman04
    Well, its finals, and that means a very late night, just wanted to know if its okay to eat several cooked egg whites this late.
    it's fine.

Rep Points

since the topic is expanding a little, has anyone tried the seasoned tuna from starkist??

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by motionman04
    since the topic is expanding a little, has anyone tried the seasoned tuna from starkist??
    what is it seasoned with?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

One of them is seasoned with lemon and I about puked when I tasted it.
    My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

IM Ball Buster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    One of them is seasoned with lemon and I about puked when I tasted it.
    LOL