• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Be Aware Of S.t.d.s. Here

MACCA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to get this off my chest but i feel some people will not be very happy.I am not sure if this really happened or it was just another of my wet dreams envolving mino lee.This real occurance or wet dream was i thought the most beautiful experience that has ever happened in my life. Making love hour after hour....... sorry getting back too the point,well i woke up and mino had gone and thought that maybe she would ring me at sometime but all iam left with is a rather nasty rash...the worrying bit is apart from the puss, is that there are rumours that i maybe not the only one that this has happened too i think that iam doing the right thing by telling you about this just incase you also have been caught out like this.
Please i need answers how many others are there or was it really just a sticky sheet dream...ps sorry mino.............

thats so typical! she bitches at me for giving it to her, but then goes and passes it around like nothing! :rolleyes:

It hurts when I pee. :bawling:

Anyone else, and now i know it wasnt just another wet dream

is your butt sore too? cuz i've heard some stuff about minO...

Funny that,i must admit having a dump lately is a lot easier then it use to be........

uh oh.

Little Wing said:

I think the large strapon has made my bowel movements a little easier to pass...

that wasn't a strap on son.

Jesus please tell, what the f... was it then ??

IML Gear Cream!
only minO really knows for sure. there are a lot of theories though.

death8ey.gif

Back