• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will I be cut by June 1st?

Mike Tuvre USA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently eating about 200 grms protein, 120 grms carbs, and 40 grms fat for 2000 cals. Lift / cardio 5 days (1 hr 15 min each w/o).

I think this is roughly 50/30/10 (in percentages).

Goal: 10lbs by June 1st. Too fast? I will be shredded (not quite contest lean) if I lose 10lbs, which is where I want to stay through October.

Now: 195. Goal 185

Thanks.

try to lower the amount of calories you eat as well, it helps alot IMO

Mike Tuvre said:
I am currently eating about 200 grms protein, 120 grms carbs, and 40 grms fat for 2000 cals. Lift / cardio 5 days (1 hr 15 min each w/o).

Goal: 10lbs by June 1st. Too fast? I will be shredded (not quite contest lean) if I lose 10lbs, which is where I want to stay through October.

Thanks.
Your going to lose so much LBM it's sad. First of all your total cal's equal 1640 which is way to low for a 190 lb dude. Re think your diet and add more protein.

10lbs in 4 weeks? I wouldn't do it.

Don't worry about weight loss, worry about fat loss.

Eat in a caloric deficit, drink 1-2 gallons of water per day, lift weights but make sure ur training program is a sound one (5 days a week is entirely too much especially when your eating under maintenance), cardio can be done but is not neccesary especially 5 times a week (WAY too much). It's all in the diet, going to the gym is the easy part.

And last but not least aim to make consistent progress. Who cares if your cut by june 1st, if by june 1st your a bit more leaner and your continuing to lose fat you should be happy. You didn't get the way you were in 4 weeks and your not going to get rid of it in 4 weeks. And keep this in mind also, the longer you stay lean, the easier it is to stay lean so aim for consistent progress, NOT instantaneous results because its NOT going to happen.

Good luck

1-2 gallons of water?- thats 16-32 cups! i am trying to lose fat but i dont drink that much water, ill try to start getting 16 or more..

How many calories should a 198lb guy consume if he wants to cut yet continue to add lbm?

Im doing refeeds, so for 5 days Im at only 1600 cals, 256 g protien, 32 g fat, 74 g carbs; yet on the weekends I refeed to over 3000 cals and a ton of carbs. Should I try to make it more balanced? If so, where will the carbs come from? More carbs? More fat? I already have a decent amt of protein.

Oh. Im now 11.7% body fat, with a goal of dropping to 8% or lower.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys think i stand a chance before june?. I stand at 176.5libs went down 10libs of fat already. Im not sure but im probably down to 175 by now, i havent checked in awhile.

DiGiTaL said:
Do you guys think i stand a chance before june?. I stand at 176.5libs went down 10libs of fat already. Im not sure but im probably down to 175 by now, i havent checked in awhile.

Don't worry about your weight. Use the mirror as your guide. Who cares what you weigh if you like what you see. Just keep dieting and stay as consistent as possible. The only thing holdiing you back is yourself.

33sun33 said:
How many calories should a 198lb guy consume if he wants to cut yet continue to add lbm?

Im doing refeeds, so for 5 days Im at only 1600 cals, 256 g protien, 32 g fat, 74 g carbs; yet on the weekends I refeed to over 3000 cals and a ton of carbs. Should I try to make it more balanced? If so, where will the carbs come from? More carbs? More fat? I already have a decent amt of protein.

Oh. Im now 11.7% body fat, with a goal of dropping to 8% or lower.

Unless it is your first 6 months or so of training it is impossible to add LBM and lose fat simultaneously. You have to do one or the other. Look at it this way. If you add LBM you are also decreasing your bodyfat percentage. If your dropping weight your losing bodyfat and lowering your bodyfat %.

So you need to figure out what you want to do. 11.7% @ 198lbs is a good place to be at. Hopefully you calculated it correctly because that is pretty lean. If your goal is to drop even further then you need to do it yourself via trial and error. We cannot give you the perfect diet thats going to retain all your muscle and make you drop fat consistently until your at 8%. You need to play with the numbers, you need to educate yourself, thats how your going to get real results.

Good luck

Mike Tuvre said:

Thanks.

u r eating 1640 cal...not 2000 and the ratio u calculated is wrong ............do this math one gram of carbs or protein = 4 cal one gram of fats = 9 cal

Don't worry about your weight. Use the mirror as your guide. Who cares what you weigh if you like what you see. Just keep dieting and stay as consistent as possible. The only thing holdiing you back is yourself.

thanks for the great advice, i'll keep it in mind.

Back