• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Safe alternative?

Wanted to bump this and get some opions as well it looks appealing.

its more than likely safer than steroids.
it more than likely dosent work as well.

i say buy some at $24 and give it a try. even if you gain 10lbs. in 1 month that would be a steal of a deal. like $.54 a pound!

skaterdude said:
its more than likely safer than steroids.
it more than likely dosent work as well.

i say buy some at $24 and give it a try. even if you gain 10lbs. in 1 month that would be a steal of a deal. like $.54 a pound!
go ahead and waste your money, the name of that product should tell you something son

Don't believe the hype.

So far I think this thread is the only 'hype' on the internet about it.

Well now, there's what you know about compound biochemistry, toxicology, and functional/evolutionary molecular biology.

...and there's what I know. Anybody wanna place bets who knows more about the biochemical mechanisms at play here in this product - you, or me?

Don't jump to conclusions.

Trouble said:
Well now, there's what you know about compound biochemistry, toxicology, and functional/evolutionary molecular biology.

...and there's what I know. Anybody wanna place bets who knows more about the biochemical mechanisms at play here in this product - you, or me?

With respect, what the hell has "functional/evolutionary molecular biology" got to do with someone training and taking AAS today? Maybe I'm alone here but (despite the fact that I used to work in the pharma industry and know more than most about these things) I'd appreciate it if you could make some recommendations in plain English:

What should my/your knowledge of compound biochemistry tell me about my next cycle?
What should my/your understanding of toxicology tell me about my next cycle?
How can your superior knowledge of biochemical mechanisms help me to design my next cycle?

It's good to know that there are theorists and academics out there thinking 10-20 years ahead, but most of the guys who come on this board are about to start, or are on, an AAS cycle. I'm sure all of us would appreciate it if you could share your knowledge in a way which helps people PRACTICALLY today.

Thanks,

Flash

Trouble said:

who is this trouble guy? a moderator with 420 posts? did i miss something?

Trouble said:

blah, blah, blah... Cold fusion is a great idea in theory but it doesn't work!!
If your such a great biochemist/toxicologist publish your results in a peer reviewed journal not on the internet. We'll be waiting for that publication link or any of your publications you produced for that matter. Put up or shut up.

IML Gear Cream!
"most of the guys who come on this board are about to start, or are on, an AAS cycle. I'm sure all of us would appreciate it if you could share your knowledge in a way which helps people PRACTICALLY today."

No, most of the guys who visit this forum are not on, or about to start AAS. Most who visit this section of the forum may have used or are consider using AAS.

Those who read this thread are interested in alternatives...hence the thread topic.
The biochemistry and molecular biology behind these ecdysteroids is quite interesting. Do you anything about nuclear receptors? What can you tell me about androgen receptor transcriptional regulation factors? How about the toxicology of liver lipid function under supraphysiological doses of AAS, for extended periods of repetitive cycling - which pathways are affected and why, how - what are their mechanisms of regulation, and how can they be manipulated to reduce unwonted side effects? What about the purported ancillary benefits of using AAS alternatives - how do they compare with various classes of anabolic steroids and prohormones, in terms of pros and cons for their *long-term* use? How about neurohormonal perturbations by AAS? Got a clue on that angle?

What about the idea that these compounds might be excellent pct agents? Ever thought about that one? Know much about interconnection between liver, brain and muscle biochemistry and coupled tissue responses to exogenous agents? How does that tango with thyroid, adrenal, hypothalamic, pituitary and pancreatic hormones and their receptors?

A considerble chunk of your genetic material is derived from bacteria., and we aren't just talking genes. Good to know a little evolutionary molecular biology if you want to know why in the fuck an insect hormone would have an effect on mammalian cell system functional regulation.

It ties together. Its not a simple story, and this forum membership would probably get lost in the technical details of molecular biology that helps in the understanding of the action of alternative AAS options.

The science to prove it has been done / is being done. I'm not here to push these bioactive agents, nor to defend them to you. My comment was a cautionary not to discount these compounds too quickly.

My number of posts as a moderator at IM is neither relevant to the topic nor to an evaluation of my technical or practical expertise.

IF I was active in research at present, I would not be here.

Trouble said:
"most of the guys who come on this board are about to start, or are on, an AAS cycle. I'm sure all of us would appreciate it if you could share your knowledge in a way which helps people PRACTICALLY today."

No, most of the guys who visit this forum are not on, or about to start AAS. Most who visit this section of the forum may have used or are consider using AAS.

Those who read this thread are interested in alternatives...hence the thread topic.
The biochemistry and molecular biology behind these ecdysteroids is quite interesting. Do you anything about nuclear receptors? What can you tell me about androgen receptor transcriptional regulation factors? How about the toxicology of liver lipid function under supraphysiological doses of AAS, for extended periods of repetitive cycling - which pathways are affected and why, how - what are their mechanisms of regulation, and how can they be manipulated to reduce unwonted side effects? What about the purported ancillary benefits of using AAS alternatives - how do they compare with various classes of anabolic steroids and prohormones, in terms of pros and cons for their *long-term* use? How about neurohormonal perturbations by AAS? Got a clue on that angle?

What about the idea that these compounds might be excellent pct agents? Ever thought about that one? Know much about interconnection between liver, brain and muscle biochemistry and coupled tissue responses to exogenous agents? How does that tango with thyroid, adrenal, hypothalamic, pituitary and pancreatic hormones and their receptors?

A considerble chunk of your genetic material is derived from bacteria., and we aren't just talking genes. Good to know a little evolutionary molecular biology if you want to know why in the fuck an insect hormone would have an effect on mammalian cell system functional regulation.

It ties together. Its not a simple story, and this forum membership would probably get lost in the technical details of molecular biology that helps in the understanding of the action of alternative AAS options.

The science to prove it has been done / is being done. I'm not here to push these bioactive agents, nor to defend them to you. My comment was a cautionary not to discount these compounds too quickly.

My number of posts as a moderator at IM is neither relevant to the topic nor to an evaluation of my technical or practical expertise.

IF I was active in research at present, I would not be here.

do yoyu think using big words makes us respect you more? talk so we understand, were not hear to be awed by your vocab:blah: :blah:

kicka19 said:
do yoyu think using big words makes us respect you more? talk so we understand, were not hear to be awed by your vocab:blah: :blah:

Or use a dictonary... Dumbass.

kicka19 said:

I think she was presuming basic English skills might exist, I see no big words myself. If you dont understand it, dont bitch about your lack of education.

I have an alternative....

try working out consitency for a few years and eat a healthy diet for fucks sake.

Back