• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Daily fat intake

motionman04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm just curious, do most of you, regardless or cutting or not, recieve nearly 100 percent of your daily value of fats, whether its good or bad? Or do you keep it around 80-90 percent?

do you mean does my fat come from 100% healthy sources at the end of t he day?

well........ besides the small amounts of fats in chicken or lean beef,
then yes, all healthy sources.

mine is this:
2 tablespons whole flax seed
6 fish oil capsules
1-2 tbsps of natural peanut butter
aroudn half a tablespoon of olive oil
5 walnuts

im constantly thinking that this isnt enough though.... might start adding a yolk also... is this neough for a ~160 pounder, around 9-10% and currently maintaining (building lbm without adding bf)

hmm, well rather, lets say if you recieve most of your fats from healthy sources, such avocados, peanuts etc., would you recommend 100 percent daily value? Or less than that?

Mine is...

4 tablespoons of natty peanut butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 avocado
2 oz of nuts (almonds or walnuts)

I like more fats and fewer carbs in my diet - it works better for me.

motionman04 said:
hmm, well rather, lets say if you recieve most of your fats from healthy sources, such avocados, peanuts etc., would you recommend 100 percent daily value? Or less than that?
:confused:

lol sorry, but based on your caloric intake per day, what is the average percentage of fat you get? Is it close to 100 percent, or much less?

motionman04 said:
lol sorry, but based on your caloric intake per day, what is the average percentage of fat you get? Is it close to 100 percent, or much less?

Mine is 45% Fat, 25% Carbs and 30% Protein - But I I keep my fats wayy higher than most people. Most will do 20-30% Fat.

Last edited:
ah, i see, most of you keep it well below 100 percent as well??

if your caloric intake based on fat was 100% then you would be eating no proteins or carbs

Ideal range would be 20-30% of your daily calories from fats

IML Gear Cream!
motionman04 said:
I eat protein and carbs also, you might try reading the stickys in the diet section so you don't have to ask silly questuins like this in the future.

motionman04 said:
I have no clue what you are trying to ask :confused: are you asking to get 100% calories from fats. Which means eat fats and nothing else? :spaz:

Personally I dont like percentage splits as they skew the macros. The only exception being an isocaloric split. Keep your fats to 0.3-05g per lbm. If you are cutting you could go to the lower side, if bulking stay at the higher side. With majority of the fats consisting of healthy sources (EVOO, Natty PB..)

Back