• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Earth to Lakers!!!

themamasan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Being a Lakers fan, I am extremely pissed about the lost tonight. The Lakers' season is now over, unless of course they pull out a miracle win in game 7 at Phoenix.

For those that don't know, the Lakers were up by 3 points with 24 seconds left and Phoenix has the ball. Now ANYONE with any fucking sense would know the one thing you do not do is let Phoenix get 3 points out of this next possesion. No three's and if they shoot a two pointer, DO NOT FOUL!!! What do the dumbass Lakers do?

1. Let the greatest shooter in the NBA today shoot a wide open three pointer. STUPID! But wait...He misses!!!

2. Nash misses the wide open three, but the Lakers don't get the rebound even though they have 3 players in the paint. Instead, a Phoenix player gets the rebound with 9 seconds left. Well...Okay, just don't let them have another 3-point shot and you advance into round 2 of the playoffs..

3. ...BUT NO!!!...They let another wide-open 3 pointer get shot and it goes in!!! The game goes into overtime where they get their ass kicked (which I predicted) and they lose.

So those that play basketball, and want some free advice (advice I thought was already known), here it is:

If your team is up by 3 points with only a few seconds left in the game, DON'T LET ANY FUCKING 3-POINTERS GET SHOT BY THE OTHER TEAM!!! If one does get off and they miss...get the fucking rebound..if you can't get that right...by all means don't let them have another 3-point shot!!!

*** End Rant ***

Tim Thomas made a good pump fake which threw the defender off. It happens...

Game 7 will be a battle. It seems like it should be the Western Conference Finals instead of a first round series. I'm rootin for the Lakers too.

Great game. I thought the Lakers would have this one. But instead they give the Suns more momentum heading back home.
Go Suns :hot:

Note to Lakers: Call and book your Sunday morning tee times now.

I like the Lakers...I hate Kobe

I Are Baboon said:
Note to Lakers: Call and book your Sunday morning tee times now.

:bow: You nailed that one. It looked they were already on the golf course by halftime.

Game 7: Lakers win, Kobe drops 100.

IML Gear Cream!
It was my attempt at a bad joke in case no one saw it because they lost big time in Game 7.

Back