• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout change ups

CJMAJOR

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How often does everyone here change their workouts around such as doing chest on thursday instead of Monday and so on. Now i am not talking about changing excercies around i mean changing the whole bodypart you workout and doing it on another day.
His is my current routine

Mon-Chest/Triceps
Tues-Shoulders/Abs
Wed-off
Thur-Back/biceps
Friday/Legs

Also how is everyone else's routine set-up?
Thanks!!

I try to keep it so I train body parts on the same day week after week. sometimes with my busy schedule I know that I won't get in the gym as much as I want so I will move things around to make everything fit as best as possible.

I occasionally do my tris with back or shoulders, bis with chest.
Every couple months.

Hey CJMAJOR- I was just reading something the other day that you might want to put a couple days in between your chest and shoulder workouts; give each a couple days to recouperate as they all tie in at least a little, especially the tris.
just my .02.

I give arms their own day, and give chest its own day, and back, etc...it worked for me after playing around with different splits for so long. Even though smaller muscle groups get hit when you do larger ones, I found my body responded better when I started training arms on their own.

Okay well i am looking to change up just because I have used this for awhile and I feel I need something new. Thanks for your help.

I change bodypart groupings about every 9 weeks. My current grouping looks like this...

monday...chest/delts(front, side)
tuesday...lats/low back/rear delts
wed...off
thursday...quads/hams/adductors/abductors
friday...bis/tris/forearms

abs and calves are alternated...

Back