IronMagLabs

Fat Burners at 17?(abit lengthy, but not dull :)

VandelayIndustries

Rep Points

Question Fat Burners at 17?(abit lengthy, but not dull :)

Im in grade 12 and i just turned 17 in december. i am overwieght, and have always been overweight, but i have a very muscular frame, and play lots of sports and consider myself athletic. however, with my shirt off i hate my body. the boobs sag, the gut is big and i got love handles out to here. i hate all the fat! and its mostly all on my midsection and chest! it disgusts me. im about 5'10 and about 240. I have been going to the gym off and on, however as of late i have fallin out of my routine and losing my initiative, but after overhearing a few girls talking about how disgusting this fat guy was, i have had enough! starting monday, i am going to go on a very inense and hardcore workout regimen until i goto university at the beginning of september. Thats about 4 months of some hardcore training, AND the summers coming up. now, im aiming to lose about 30 pounds or more. if i could get to around 190-200, id be unbelivably happy! not to mention healthier. now, the dying question. as an avid reader of M&F, i have come across countless ads of Lipo6,hot rox, thermaleann hydroxycut etc. users losing 40 pounds in 12 weeks, dropping 8 percent bodyfat and many other inticing and extraordinary results. I have been overweight all my life and am DESPERATE to become a normal weight, have girls actually LIKE my body and overall just be healtyh and not considred a "fat" guy. i REALLY want to take soem form of fat burner, as i am going to be at the gym very often from now on, so i might as well make my efforts worth while. can someone please tell me if its safe to use at my age, what are the best FB's and are there any harmful sideeffects to fatburners? basically, what should i do? has anyone else been in my boat?any advice is appreciated, and thanks for reading my rather long rant!

Rep Points

Get a good diet, and do some research - their's a search button ( not to state the obvious ) and it works perfectly. I won't lie; most of the information you get from magazines ( especially M&F ) is pretty vague and not very helpful.

The only way you'll lose the weight to begin with is a diet, and training regiment. If you can throw in some fat-burners well then go for it, but if I had to suggest just one I've heard good things about Lean Fuel Xtreme ( I think that's it ? ). Goodluck and goodwill.

Rep Points

Stop eating like you do.

Rep Points

Stop the weed dumbass
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

VandelayIndustries

Rep Points

thanks for giving me absoltuely no advice!(except the first guy). i already have a good diet, and im not gaining any weight. my main question is are fat burners safe at 17, what fat burners work, what sideefects etc. but thanks for the negative feedback!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldsProtege
    Im in grade 12 and i just turned 17 in december. i am overwieght, and have always been overweight, but i have a very muscular frame, and play lots of sports and consider myself athletic. however, with my shirt off i hate my body. the boobs sag, the gut is big and i got love handles out to here. i hate all the fat! and its mostly all on my midsection and chest! it disgusts me. im about 5'10 and about 240. I have been going to the gym off and on, however as of late i have fallin out of my routine and losing my initiative, but after overhearing a few girls talking about how disgusting this fat guy was, i have had enough! starting monday, i am going to go on a very inense and hardcore workout regimen until i goto university at the beginning of september. Thats about 4 months of some hardcore training, AND the summers coming up. now, im aiming to lose about 30 pounds or more. if i could get to around 190-200, id be unbelivably happy! not to mention healthier. now, the dying question. as an avid reader of M&F, i have come across countless ads of Lipo6,hot rox, thermaleann hydroxycut etc. users losing 40 pounds in 12 weeks, dropping 8 percent bodyfat and many other inticing and extraordinary results. I have been overweight all my life and am DESPERATE to become a normal weight, have girls actually LIKE my body and overall just be healtyh and not considred a "fat" guy. i REALLY want to take soem form of fat burner, as i am going to be at the gym very often from now on, so i might as well make my efforts worth while. can someone please tell me if its safe to use at my age, what are the best FB's and are there any harmful sideeffects to fatburners? basically, what should i do? has anyone else been in my boat?any advice is appreciated, and thanks for reading my rather long rant!
    have you addressed your diet?

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15