• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can someone please guide me?

hunniebk17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to get fit for the summer so bad! Im 18yrs old, 5'5 and weigh about 164 pounds! The thing is I have huge thighs no hips and a big butt! I would like to keep my butt and thighs however the cellulite has to go! I would also like to flatten my stomach and completely get rid of my back fat however I don't want to look diesel! In fact if theres a way that I can make my shoulders look smaller please let me know! I was thinking about hiring a personal trainer to help me achieve my goal! I've tried to hit the gym in the past but after 10 minutes of just running on a low speed I'd feel faint! How can I prepare my body? What kind of workouts should I look into?

i think u should post a pic if it is in anyway possible

No this summer! Im not fat! My waist is pretty small and I just have a big butt and thick thighs! My measurements are 36-25-40!

hunniebk17 said:
No this summer! Im not fat! My waist is pretty small and I just have a big butt and thick thighs! My measurements are 36-25-40!

is it big and round?

mike456 said:
i think u should post a pic if it is in anyway possible

I think thats a good idea! However I have none at the moment! Sorry this is really new to me! :offtopic:
Do you think I should get a trainer?

hunniebk17 said:
O its big but its not as firm as I want it to be!:offtopic: Any suggestions?

If you want to firm it up, I suggest 3 sets of 20-30 anal lunges every morning!

did you read the stickies yet?

IML Gear Cream!
Your Diet will be a key contribution to your results

Must you use such language! (ANAL) and stickies no i don't know what that is!

can you post a pic?
use a exercise bike on low intensity for cardio, do cardio about 4 times a week and diet is the most important thing- go to the diet section and check out the stickies and create a diet for yourslf, then post it- so we can critique it.

Carbs aren't the devil. All these fad diets scare people off of Fats or Carbs.

Making proper choices is the key.

Stickies are at the top of training or Diet/ Nutrition section. With a bunch info archived for people to easily reference.

I would start with Guide to Cutting..... by Jodi.

hunniebk17 said:
Must you use such language! (ANAL) and stickies no i don't know what that is!

thats what thryre called! :shrug:

the stickies are the permanent (stuck) threads at the top of the page. I suggest you read the ones here and in the diet section!!

I also suggest the book, burn fat feed muscle by tom venuto!

Your body is going to control where the fat comes off of when you diet down.

hunniebk17 said:
So should I lay off the carbs? Because I eat alot of that!

So do most people, which is why most people are fat. Lots of poor quality carbohydrates (high GI).

mike456 said:
can you post a pic?
use a exercise bike on low intensity for cardio, do cardio about 4 times a week and diet is the most important thing- go to the diet section and check out the stickies and create a diet for yourslf, then post it- so we can critique it.

Ok thanks for the advice!:)

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
thats what thryre called! :shrug:

the stickies are the permanent (stuck) threads at the top of the page. I suggest you read the ones here and in the diet section!!

I also suggest the book, burn fat feed muscle by tom venuto!

I see thanks for the tip:)

i dont think u need a trainer u need to get a digital camera and take a pic and post it- and read, and diet, and exercise-
here i feel nice right now so ill write you a training program
Sunday- Total Body Workout(TBW)
Monday- Cardio( Jogging, Walking fast, Bike riding, Eliptical, etc) 25 minutes
Tuesday- Off
Wedensday- TBW
Thursday- Cardio
Friday- Cardio
Saturday- Off
TBW:
Squats 3 sets of 15 reps
Glute-Ham Raises- 3 sets
DB Bench Press 3 sets of 15 reps
Seated Cable Rows 3 sets of 15 reps
Lat Pull-downs 3 sets of 15
Overhead Press 3 sets of 15

mike456 said:
i dont think u need a trainer u need to get a digital camera and take a pic and post it- and read, and diet, and exercise-
here i feel nice right now so ill write you a training program
Sunday- Total Body Workout(TBW)
Monday- Cardio( Jogging, Walking fast, Bike riding, Eliptical, etc) 25 minutes
Tuesday- Off
Wedensday- TBW
Thursday- Cardio
Friday- Cardio
Saturday- Off
TBW:
Squats 3 sets of 15 reps
Glute-Ham Raises- 3 sets
DB Bench Press 3 sets of 15 reps
Seated Cable Rows 3 sets of 15 reps
Lat Pull-downs 3 sets of 15
Overhead Press 3 sets of 15

Why thank you mike! I'll post a pic as soon as I can! I need someone to take the pics of me!:)

Back