• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout Tips

tyman502

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone i have been on this board and haven???t received much response so i would greatly appreciate it on this post. I am having trouble going up in weight and i think i hit a plateau in my benching and overall workout. Here is what my current workout is. Any suggestions to change it or modify it in any way to make me stronger i would love. Here is my current workout schedule for Monday???s (upper body and arms)

Mondays(Upper Body and Arms)
Bench 4 sets: first set-132(10 reps)
second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
Fourth set-172(6 reps)

Incline Bench 4 sets (free weights)
first set-45's (10 reps)
second set-50's(10 reps)
third set-55's(10 reps)
fourth set-60's(8 reps)

Decline Bench 4 sets (usually use a normal flat bar with a decline bench, but sometimes use the machine)
first set-132 (10 reps)
second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
fourth set-167(6 reps)

Flys(free weights on Monday use machine on Thursday's)
first set-20(10 reps)
second set-25(10 reps)
third set-30(10 reps)
fourth set-30(10 reps)

Flat bar presses(Tricep Pressdown)
first set-100(10 reps)
second set-120(10 reps)
third set-140 (10 reps)
fourth set-160(10 reps)

Lying Tricep Extension
first set-75(10 reps)
second set-80(10 reps)
third set-85(10 reps)
fourth set-90(10 reps)

Bicep Curls(Use variations of bars, free weights, and machines) I am using free weights for my example here.
first set-20's (10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
thirs set-30's (10 reps)
fourth set-30's (10 reps)

Hammer Curls
first set-25's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
fourth set-35's(10 reps)

Runner Curls(dont know the real name kind of like a running motion but with free weights.)
first set-20's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
foruth set-35's(8 reps)

That is it for my Monday workout, i will post my entire week later but i am mainly concenered with my upper body routine as i haven???t been able to gain much ground in the strength part of it for about 2 months. I should note that i do 4 sets of pushups(15) when benching. 4 sets of wide arm pushups with incline bench. 4 sets of decline pushups with decline bench.

Any modification or any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated and i thank all of you who looked at my post looking foward to some comments.
Tyler.

jesus Christ!! what is that? 2hours worth of exercises? that should be ur entire week workout lol

your right about taking awhile, it takes about 1hr 20min.

chest,triceps,and biceps? ....you should do a push-legs-pull workout

tyman502 said:
Hey everyone i have been on this board and haven???t received much response so i would greatly appreciate it on this post. I am having trouble going up in weight and i think i hit a plateau in my benching and overall workout. Here is what my current workout is. Any suggestions to change it or modify it in any way to make me stronger i would love. Here is my current workout schedule for Monday???s (upper body and arms)

second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
Fourth set-172(6 reps)

first set-45's (10 reps)
second set-50's(10 reps)
third set-55's(10 reps)
fourth set-60's(8 reps)

Decline Bench 4 sets (usually use a normal flat bar with a decline bench, but sometimes use the machine)
first set-132 (10 reps)
second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
fourth set-167(6 reps)

first set-20(10 reps)
second set-25(10 reps)
third set-30(10 reps)
fourth set-30(10 reps)

first set-100(10 reps)
second set-120(10 reps)
third set-140 (10 reps)
fourth set-160(10 reps)

Lying Tricep Extension
first set-75(10 reps)
second set-80(10 reps)
third set-85(10 reps)
fourth set-90(10 reps)

Bicep Curls(Use variations of bars, free weights, and machines) I am using free weights for my example here.
first set-20's (10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
thirs set-30's (10 reps)

Hammer Curls
first set-25's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
fourth set-35's(10 reps)

Runner Curls(dont know the real name kind of like a running motion but with free weights.)
first set-20's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
foruth set-35's(8 reps)

That is it for my Monday workout, i will post my entire week later but i am mainly concenered with my upper body routine as i haven???t been able to gain much ground in the strength part of it for about 2 months. I should note that i do 4 sets of pushups(15) when benching. 4 sets of wide arm pushups with incline bench. 4 sets of decline pushups with decline bench.

Any modification or any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated and i thank all of you who looked at my post looking foward to some comments.
Tyler.
F-

Do you train back or legs?

Foreman Rules, what was that?

36 sets in one workout. Wow I think that is a record. Way way way too much volume. Very bad workout.

tyman502 said:

second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
Fourth set-172(6 reps)

first set-45's (10 reps)
second set-50's(10 reps)
third set-55's(10 reps)
fourth set-60's(8 reps)

first set-132 (10 reps)
second set-152(10 reps)
third set-162(8 reps)
fourth set-167(6 reps)

first set-20(10 reps)
second set-25(10 reps)
third set-30(10 reps)
fourth set-30(10 reps)

first set-100(10 reps)
second set-120(10 reps)
third set-140 (10 reps)
fourth set-160(10 reps)

Lying Tricep Extension
first set-75(10 reps)
second set-80(10 reps)
third set-85(10 reps)
fourth set-90(10 reps)

first set-20's (10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
thirs set-30's (10 reps)

Hammer Curls
first set-25's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
fourth set-35's(10 reps)

first set-20's(10 reps)
second set-25's(10 reps)
third set-30's(10 reps)
foruth set-35's(8 reps)

Tyler.
Way to much work. Cut it by 70% and you might grow some

IML Gear Cream!
Hit it and quit it. thats way too much. its all about intensity.

kenwood your the 1 that had 46set workout and then after you would do a boxxing workout- so i wouldnt be talkin, I told you- you were crazy and you sent me a pm saying anyone can do 46 sets and then hit the bags, but yes that is a horrible workout do a push, legs, pull- push and pull should only have about 15-20 sets each

Tuesday workouts

Hello everyone im back with some good news I read into some of the stuff you guys recommended and looked at P-Phunk???s exercise explanations. I would like to reconstruct my workout so I would like some help. I already posted what I do on Mondays here is what I do on Tuesdays. Take note that this is a back and shoulder workout.

Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
set one-40's(10 reps)
set two-45's(10 reps)
set three-45's(10 reps)
set four-50's(6-8 reps)

Wide Grip Shoulder Presses(machine)
set one-120(10 reps)
set two-130(10 reps)
set three-140(10 reps)
set four-150(10 reps)

Dumbbell Lat Raises
set one-10's(10 reps)
set two-15's(10 reps)
set three-15's(10 reps)
set four-20's(8 reps)

Dumbbell Front Raises
set one-10's(10 reps)
set two-15's(10 reps)
set three-15's(10 reps)
set four-20's(10 reps)

Upright Rows or Shrugs(I will use upright rows as a example)
set one-45(10 reps)
set two-65(10 reps)
set three-75(10 reps)
set four-85(10 reps)

BACK

Behind the neck pull downs and Lat pull downs
set one-120(10 reps)
set two-130(10 reps)
set three-140(10 reps)
set four-150(10 reps)

Seated Cable Rows
set one-80(10 reps)
set two-100(10 reps)
set three-110(10 reps)
set four-120(6-8 reps)

Hypers and or Hyper Extensions w/e you want to call it
set one-no weight(15 reps)
set two-no weight(15 reps)
set three-25(15 reps)
set four-25(15 reps)

That is my shoulder and back routine. After giving you guys this information for my Monday and Tuesday routine I would like some ideas on how to change it. Give note that this is a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday workout Schedule with Upper body and arms on Monday???s and Thursday???s. While shoulders and back is set aside for Tuesday???s and Friday???s.

I want to give a push and pull routine a try any workout set up would be helpful. I am looking to train on Monday???s(upper), Tuesday???s(,lower), Thursdays(upper), and Friday???s(lower).

I want to workout smarter and not longer. I want to achieve overall strength and still get the stuff I need to get toned. If there is any combination for this please let me know. I am somewhat unfamiliar with a push, pull, and legs workout so any information on that would be appreciated also. Thanks a lot and look foward to responses.

Tyler

mike456 said:
kenwood your the 1 that had 46set workout and then after you would do a boxxing workout- so i wouldnt be talkin, I told you- you were crazy and you sent me a pm saying anyone can do 46 sets and then hit the bags, but yes that is a horrible workout do a push, legs, pull- push and pull should only have about 15-20 sets each
Yeah he likes beating up on his 11 year old sister.

Kenwood i do believe is a good contributer to this board, he is cool

tyman502 said:
Hello everyone im back with some good news I read into some of the stuff you guys recommended and looked at P-Phunk???s exercise explanations. I would like to reconstruct my workout so I would like some help. I already posted what I do on Mondays here is what I do on Tuesdays. Take note that this is a back and shoulder workout.

Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
set one-40's(10 reps)
set two-45's(10 reps)
set three-45's(10 reps)
set four-50's(6-8 reps)

Wide Grip Shoulder Presses(machine)
set one-120(10 reps)
set two-130(10 reps)
set three-140(10 reps)
set four-150(10 reps)

Dumbbell Lat Raises
set one-10's(10 reps)
set two-15's(10 reps)
set three-15's(10 reps)
set four-20's(8 reps)

Dumbbell Front Raises
set one-10's(10 reps)
set two-15's(10 reps)
set three-15's(10 reps)
set four-20's(10 reps)

Upright Rows or Shrugs(I will use upright rows as a example)
set one-45(10 reps)
set two-65(10 reps)
set three-75(10 reps)
set four-85(10 reps)

BACK

Behind the neck pull downs and Lat pull downs
set one-120(10 reps)
set two-130(10 reps)
set three-140(10 reps)
set four-150(10 reps)

Seated Cable Rows
set one-80(10 reps)
set two-100(10 reps)
set three-110(10 reps)
set four-120(6-8 reps)

Hypers and or Hyper Extensions w/e you want to call it
set one-no weight(15 reps)
set two-no weight(15 reps)
set three-25(15 reps)
set four-25(15 reps)

That is my shoulder and back routine. After giving you guys this information for my Monday and Tuesday routine I would like some ideas on how to change it. Give note that this is a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday workout Schedule with Upper body and arms on Monday???s and Thursday???s. While shoulders and back is set aside for Tuesday???s and Friday???s.

I want to give a push and pull routine a try any workout set up would be helpful. I am looking to train on Monday???s(upper), Tuesday???s(,lower), Thursdays(upper), and Friday???s(lower).

I want to workout smarter and not longer. I want to achieve overall strength and still get the stuff I need to get toned. If there is any combination for this please let me know. I am somewhat unfamiliar with a push, pull, and legs workout so any information on that would be appreciated also. Thanks a lot and look foward to responses.

Tyler
D-

ForemanRules said:

You're such an asshole man :laugh: .

Edit: Oh you changed it now? It used to be D. Did you re-evaluate?

ST240 said:
You're such an asshole man :laugh: .

Edit: Oh you changed it now? It used to be D. Did you re-evaluate?
Yes, I thought it was two workouts so I gave it a D, then when I realized it was one workout I gave it a D-, the kid has not taken one bit of advice and has not bothered to read the training stickys.

Back