• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

O/T DS signs husband & wife athletes

Robboe

Designer Supplements
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Posting here, because the general chat typically has no relation whatsoever to training, diet or supplementation, and this is slightly relevant, given that we are a supplement company.

anyhoo, It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce our latest signing of Jen and Will. Will as a DS sponsored athlete, and Jen as both a sponsored athlete and Company Rep.

Please review the following press release:

http://www.designersupps.com/product_writeups/PR_teamhamilton.pdf

Here is a current picture of the lovely couple.

Congrats Jen. :thumb:

You and Hubby look good together.

What sports do they play? :)

:rocker: Thanks!!! So honored to be a part of team DS.

Dale- ummm we weight train & do cardio :laugh:

Will plays football in the fall on an intramurel team, he played in hig school as well.
I played basketball, figure skated & swam.

Last edited:
atherjen said:
:rocker: Thanks!!! So honored to be a part of team DS.

Dale- ummm we weight train & do cardio :laugh:

Will plays soccer in fall, used to play football, was on the cheer squad (tumbler).
I played basketball, figure skated & swam.

OMG. That is you?!?

Since anything I say will be inappropriate, I am just going to not say anything but DAMN.

Pepper said:
OMG. That is you?!?

Since anything I say will be inappropriate, I am just going to not say anything but DAMN.

Pepper, she's the one in the back. ;)

Jen, I just like breaking balls, particularly with the whole sport/BBing thing.

Dale Mabry said:
Pepper, she's the one in the back. ;)

Jen, I just like breaking balls, particularly with the whole sport/BBing thing.

Is there more than one person in that photo? All I saw was a really hot chick leaning on something.:shrug:

Pepper said:
Is there more than one person in that photo? All I saw was a really hot chick leaning on something.:shrug:

It would be an even better picture if that something took about 10 steps forward. :)

BTW, my posting in this thread should not be construed as condoning the use of the word "anyhoo." I firmly believe that this word should NEVER be said or typed. It is the equivalent of saying "cool beans." :)

great picture!:thumb:

I wish I someone would sponser me to be a lazy fat ass. :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
here's a better not so fuzzy version : (I was makeupless and tired and veryyyyyyy depleted and flat! ) haha but Will looks awesome! :nanner:

DSCF0589.jpg

And thanks ya'll so sweet!!!! :D

We are very excited about this!!:hot:

atherjen said:
I dont think so :nanner: :D

He is, in fact, correct. The view IS obstructed.

yellowmoomba said:
Hey - look who's back :clapping:

Congrats on getting married and welcome back.

Thanks YM! :wave: :hot: How have you been????

atherjen said:
Thanks YM! :wave: :hot: How have you been????

I'm great. I'm still plugging away at the gym. I should have new edition to the family in the next 9 weeks so we are getting ready for a change. :D Lastly I'm four classes away from earning my MBA. Soooo - life is BUSY!!!!!!

What are you up to? BTW - Your Ab Avatar is awesome :clapping:

yellowmoomba said:
I'm great. I'm still plugging away at the gym. I should have new edition to the family in the next 9 weeks so we are getting ready for a change. :D Lastly I'm four classes away from earning my MBA. Soooo - life is BUSY!!!!!!

What are you up to? BTW - Your Ab Avatar is awesome :clapping:

WOW!! so many great things going on for you!
Congrads on the new baby!!!!!!!!
and for getting your MBA! :rocker:

Me? living life, married to my soul mate *love*, working, training, competing, loving my nephews, another neice(we hope) on the way.
Life is great :)

Congrats Jen, and you look great btw!!! I don't see the big deal about your husband though...take away 20% of my bodyfat, add another 10lbs in muscle, fix up my face and I'd look just like that too :shrug: :p

Seriously, that's great news and you both look really good together in the pic!

IML Gear Cream!
atherjen said:
WOW!! so many great things going on for you!
Congrads on the new baby!!!!!!!!
and for getting your MBA! :rocker:

Me? living life, married to my soul mate *love*, working, training, competing, loving my nephews, another neice(we hope) on the way.
Life is great :)

Great news on your end !!

Are you journalling on here?? I didn't see one :hmmm:

How's the competing going ?

Back