• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hideki Matsui with a broken wrist

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a Red Sox fan but I really like Matsui. I am sad he is going to be out 3 months. Great player. :(

That video replay make me cringe.

God damn was that painful to watch. :shake: His hand was just sort of dangling off his wrist. FRIKKIN OUCH!

Looks like he'll be out a minimum of three months. I wonder who the Yanks will pluck from another team to replace him.

and how about those two robbed HR's. Wtf!!

Well the Sox walked away with a win though. It's all good.

I don't have a link but I saw him break it on the tele.

lnvanry said:
wheres the link

They show the highlights at espn.com but you have to have their plug-in installed.

fufu said:
I am a Red Sox fan but I really like Matsui. I am sad he is going to be out 3 months. Great player. :(

That video replay make me cringe.

He is a good player, what a shame.

I Are Baboon said:
Looks like he'll be out a minimum of three months. I wonder who the Yanks will pluck from another team to replace him.
Manny plays leftfield but his defense sucks so I think they may pass on him......

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
Manny plays leftfield but his defense sucks so I think they may pass on him......

Manny in pinstripes? People are still pissed about Damon leaving. Can you imagine what it would be like if Manny left too. Besides, the Yankees don't have a whole lot of trade bait, now do they?

PS to soxmuscle: I know you're happy Damon is gone, but there are still people calling into talk shows complaining about it.

Back