• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cold or pumped

Cold or pumped???

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When asked throughout my life in regards to: "how big are your arms" or "how big is your chest" I always gave cold measurements, and a relaxed cold chest measurement...ect.

I was wondering when you guys get asked who quote pumped and expanded measurements...what do you say when your new girl friend wants to measure your arm??? "Well honey give me 20-30 minutes to pump up my arm." :laugh: Or at a party do you drop to the floor and do 50 pushups then some latt pulls....then take a huge brerath and say ok measure my chest? :laugh:

Seems silly and pathetic to me for people to quote fake ( pumped) measurements.

I ususlly just say "bigger than yours" ..................... "SON!"

20'' cold.

ForemanRules said:
When asked throughout my life in regards to: "how big are your arms" or "how big is your chest" I always gave cold measurements, and a relaxed cold chest measurement...ect.

I was wondering when you guys get asked who quote pumped and expanded measurements...what do you say when your new girl friend wants to measure your arm??? "Well honey give me 20-30 minutes to pump up my arm." :laugh: Or at a party do you drop to the floor and do 50 pushups then some latt pulls....then take a huge brerath and say ok measure my chest? :laugh:

Seems silly and pathetic to me for people to quote fake ( pumped) measurements.

I agree. Thats pretty much like asking someone a question and them saying "Sure I know it, just give me 5 minutes to look it up on the internet..."

I've never been asked how big my arms are or can I please measure them for that matter. That would be awfully strange for someone to do IMO.

The answer is 18'' pumped and 171/4'' cold.

When your girl wants to measure your cock do you tell her to measure it flaccid or rock hard?

13" cold! Biatch.

largepkg said:
I've never been asked how big my arms are or can I please measure them for that matter. That would be awfully strange for someone to do IMO.

When your girl wants to measure your cock do you tell her to measure it flaccid or rock hard?
I let her measure it however she wants. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
largepkg said:

you measure it from her lips to her tonsils!

It's only like 2 inches when it's really cold, almost like a turtle shrinking into it's shell. After I've pumped it it usually shrinks right down to 4 or 5 inches.

People rarely ask me my measurements but if they do I give them cold. Plus I have never measured pumped.

I don't give people my measurements.

clemson357 said:
How do you get shoes? Or do you go barefoot like the rest of the hillbillys?

clemson357 said:
I was at Starbucks today and this woman kept staring at my chest. I looked at her and said 50, she looked up and said wow you don't look a day over 40....I then wet my self and cried.

ForemanRules said:
I was at Starbucks today and this woman kept staring at my chest. I looked at her and said 50, she looked up and said wow you don't look a day over 40....I then wet my self and cried.

:funny:

ForemanRules said:

:funny: X 2

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
How do you get shoes? Or do you go barefoot like the rest of the hillbillys?

I prefer the terminology "barefoot like a hobbit." Its a sensative subject.

ForemanRules said:

:haha: :funny: :lol:

Back