• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The summer is getting closer...

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...and also the hotpants
1.jpg

The girls and the gays deserve to see man ass too you know.

Equal rights!

Tough Old Man said:
Last summer I weighed around 230 lbs. This summer I will weigh 270 lbs. I guess hot pants are out for me.
Bubble butts are a plus.:thumb:

Anybody want to guess where that pic was taken? The spray painting should give it away. When i was there they had something similar.

cappo5150 said:
Anybody want to guess where that pic was taken? The spray painting should give it away. When i was there they had something similar.
It could be spain but why is it written in english?

cappo5150 said:
Yes, show us your after pic.

Constantinople? :confused:

min0 lee said:
Is that Castelano?

Not sure what that is. There's two forms of spanish Castillian which all latin countries speak, and Catalan which is spoken in North Eastern spain. It's trippy in that part of spain, they don't want to be considered spaniards. Sorta like the Basques. They want to be their own nation.

cappo5150 said:
Not sure what that is. There's two forms of spanish Castillian which all latin countries speak, and Catalan which is spoken in North Eastern spain. It's trippy in that part of spain, they don't want to be considered spaniards. Sorta like the Basques. They want to be their own nation.
I meant Castillian.

Back