• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you support the government???s surveillance of telephone records...

Do you support the government’s surveillance of telephone records as an acceptable ..

• Yes, if the government says it is necessary to fight terroism

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, it is not acceptable no matter what the government says

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you support the government’s surveillance of telephone records as an acceptable way for the federal government to investigate possible terrorist threats?

(Not enough room to fit in the title)

It's a difficult decision. Although I support moves to restrict the efforts of terrorists, once again, this is another idea that invades our lives.

I don't mind as long as the indictments that follow are terroristic related. If I tell my friend how I was speeding the other night etc well then I don't think I should be given a ticket etc. The goverment has been monitoring internet searches, message bordes, and websites for terroristic related topics and post for ages now. This really isn't that much different.

True Story,

The conservative party line goes something like "You don't have anything to worry about if you have nothing to hide..."

Welcome to 1984... :rolleyes:

Back