• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vascularity...

Raz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What produces vascularity? Do you need a low bf % to see them? Are they partly genetic? Anyway of training or eating to make them pop out like cables?

Raz said:
What produces vascularity? Do you need a low bf % to see them? Are they partly genetic? Anyway of training or eating to make them pop out like cables?

I think you pretty much go it covered. It is a combination of all those I believe.

all of the above.

Lol ok i havent got them genetically but i'l train as hard and eat as good as i possibly can to make them show!

i think i wanted to ask that question before what makes ur veins pop out.....endurance exercises? or any strength training ? many reps,? ofcourse all of this is combined with low body fat

assassin said:
i think i wanted to ask that question before what makes ur veins pop out.....endurance exercises? or any strength training ? many reps,? ofcourse all of this is combined with low body fat

Yes my friend's veins pop out like cable grips I swear I would kill to get em like his! He is skinny but if he gained some muscle I bet ppl would think he used roids. He doesnt train much n eats aload of crap! So i guess its mostly genetic...

Why would you want more vascularity. They look gross.

I think they look awesome on men, not being sexist but I think they look totally unnatural on women.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, one thing you left out, was simply experience.
The longer you train, the bigger they will get I believe.

P-funk did a %#@%* reduction so more blood will flow to other areas.

I guess drinking more water would help but not that much.

Just imagine how popular Michelangelo's David would be if it had tons of huge ugly veins popping out everywhere. yea right.

kcoleman said:
Just imagine how popular Michelangelo's David would be if it had tons of huge ugly veins popping out everywhere. yea right.

those ppl are not natural some drugs will make u look like a freak , but we are talking about all natural now...

kcoleman said:
Why would you want more vascularity. They look gross.

Hey! Get back on the stairstepper.

I find morbid body fat levels disgusting too. 10% would be the lowest I'd aim for if on a cut.

nooope some ppl that use drugs and stuff looks sick because this is unnatural ..but a healthy man with low body fat and good amount of muscles mass looks real great although i agree it looks like shit if a woman has poped veins

assassin said:
those ppl are not natural some drugs will make u look like a freak , but we are talking about all natural now...

I've always have had alot of vascularity. I don't use anabolics or anything like that.:shrug:

fufu said:
I've always have had alot of vascularity. I don't use anabolics or anything like that.:shrug:

ok anything wich is natural looks good

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a quick script i found:

Vascularity (appearance of veins in the arms, chest, etc) is a complete function of body fat percentage and muscle mass content (more muscle/less fat = greater vascularity). In fact, when I had a 43 inch waist and 20%+ body fat, I had no veins showing in my arms, chest, etc. As I lowered my body fat percentage into single digit levels, I noticed the appearance of veins in my forearms, chest, biceps, etc. As body fat decreases, the space between skin and muscle decreases, thus extreme vascularity become completely visible. More muscle also aids in this process, as additional nutrients are needed due to the larger muscle groups, and thus the veins appear more pronounced.

Back