• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

liquid creatine vs. powder

DbLPLatinum89

Trill
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have taken creatine monohydrate powder for a while now, but recently read that about 90% of the creatine in powder form isn't used, but that more is used if you take creatine in the liquid form. Anyone know which is better for you/ more productive?

creatine isn't stable in a liquid.

So youre saying that basically the powder form is a waste? Ive always thought that pills were better cause they release when they are inside of your system...only problem is, I want to take Maximum Pump, and I have a problem with taking pills (cant swalow them whole)...but I guess I can give it a shot..worst comes to worst, il chew em up...would that be fine? Anyone know if they are solid or gelcaps? By gelcaps I mean the powder is in a little silicone incasing that disolves when its in you

liquid creatine is a waste of time. Creatine is not stable in the LIQUID form (reread the post from Dan) and even the refrigerated liquid forms break down and are worthless. That's why all the credible creatine brands only sell creatine as a powder.

liquid creatine is snake oil

But when I mix the powder into water to make your own drink, doesnt it also become unstable...you mean to say that its unstable after a certain period of time?

BuddyClubNeon said:
But when I mix the powder into water to make your own drink, doesnt it also become unstable...you mean to say that its unstable after a certain period of time?

It doesn't instantaneously break down to creatinine, so it should be comsumed right after dissolving in a liquid

Back