• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ken Norton VS Joe Frazier

Who would have won the fight

• Ken Norton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Fraizer

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have no idea why these two men did not fight. Joe Frazier was born1944-01-12 and Ken Norton was born1943-09-08... they fought in the same era and also fought many of the same people. This is the biggest fight that did not happen in the 70's.

ForemanRules said:
I have no idea why these two men did not fight. Joe Frazier was born1944-01-12 and Ken Norton was born1943-09-08... they fought in the same era and also fought many of the same people. This is the biggest fight that did not happen in the 70's.

I bet Don King had something to do with that.

It would have been great though.

The Ali - Frazier 3 fight is on now.

min0 lee said:
I bet Don King had something to do with that.

It would have been great though.

The Ali - Frazier 3 fight is on now.
I'm watching it right now...I wish they were playing the second fight.

min0 lee said:
They never play it...all they play is 1 and 3. The second fight is one I think Ali was given a gift but I have not watched it in 10+years.

True, I was always a Frazier fan.
I like his aggresive style.

min0 lee said:
True, I was always a Frazier fan.
I like his aggresive style.
I like Joe becaue he is a great fighter and more importantly a class act. Ali was a piece of shit no better then some scum bag rapper today.

ForemanRules said:
I like Joe becaue he is a great fighter and more importantly a class act. Ali was a piece of shit no better then some scum bag rapper today.
Al just made a nice comment about Smokin' Joe

I always thought in this fight that Joe landed harder punches

min0 lee said:
I always thought in this fight that Joe landed harder punches
It is amazing once you learn boxing how much Ali cheated and never was called on it. You have only 6 legal punches in boxing...Ali threw a back hand punch in every fight and that is illegal...he was never called on it once. Pluss he held more than John Ruiz.

ForemanRules said:
It is amazing once you learn boxing how much Ali cheated and never was called on it. You have only 6 legal punches in boxing...Ali threw a back hand punch in every fight and that is illegal...he was never called on it once. Pluss he held more than John Ruiz.

I didn't know that.

He does hold a lot.

Isn't it also illegal to hold down the back of the boxers head?

min0 lee said:
Isn't it also illegal to hold the back of the boxers head?
Yes espically if you hit him when you are doing it.

ForemanRules said:
Yes espically if you hit him when you are doing it.

I once did that when we had our "boxing fights" at work.
It does give you an advantage. ;)

min0 lee said:
I once did that when we had our "boxing fights" at work.
It does give you an advantage. ;)
If you have HBO turn it on...they are replaying last weeks fight between that hot little chico Oscar De la Hoya and that ugly pig Ricardo Mayorga...puls a live Ricky Hatton fight...Hatton is one of the best 147Lb fighters in a decade and also an exciting and very active fighter.

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
If you have HBO turn it on...they are replaying last weeks fight between that hot little chico Oscar De la Ho ya and that ugly pig Ricardo Mayorga...puls a live Ricky Hatton fight...Hatton is one of the best 147Lb fighters in a decade and also an exciting and very active fighter.
I despise that pretty boy

Doesnt he want a go at Mayweather before he retires? That won't even be a fight.

goandykid said:
Doesnt he want a go at Mayweather before he retires? That won't even be a fight.
I will bet if he fights again it will be Hatton.

ForemanRules said:
I will bet if he fights again it will be Hatton.

He said after his last fight that he wents to fight Mayweather, is it a matter of ranking or pref?

goandykid said:
He said after his last fight that he wents to fight Mayweather, is it a matter of ranking or pref?
I did not see him say that in his post fight interview....but the $$$$ is on his mind.

Back