• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flying out to D.C. tomorrow...

busyLivin said:
... and I'll send GWB love:heart: from IM :thumb:

I'll pick you up at the airport.

Vieope said:
Why are you going there?
I'd tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :(

A fraud seminar. I'll be sitting in class for two days, but it's out of the office. It's a paid trip & you can't beat that. I won't be there long (coming back Tuesday night), but I'll have all afternoon Sunday to go exploring.

My first stop will be the National Archives to see the Constitution & Dec. of Independence, then probably the war memorials. I'll have to play it by ear, but it should be fun.

Last edited:
busyLivin said:
cool. Will you be holding up a sign that says busylivin?

Yeah. I'll be easy to spot too. :) :thumb:

You'll see. ;)

busyLivin said:
... and I'll send GWB love:heart: from IM :thumb:

I used to live on Capitol Hill.

Go to the "capitol Lounge" and say hi to Tony the bartender for me.

Mr_Snafu said:
I used to live on Capitol Hill.

Go to the "capitol Lounge" and say hi to Tony the bartender for me.
:thumb:

busyLivin said:
Make sure you get your drink before you tell Tony the bartender your friends with Snafu. ;)
He may pull a Kelju on you.

busyLivin said:

Ya know, DC gets a bad name for the crime, but there are a ton of good restaurants and many good bars!

I had so much fun in DC.

Mr_Snafu said:
Ya know, DC gets a bad name for the crime, but there are a ton of good restaurants and many good bars!

I had so much fun in DC.
Have you ever been to NYC?

DC Sucks!!!! I hate it here.

Passing through and living here are very different LOL.

min0 lee said:
Have you ever been to NYC?

Yes, Min0 and I love NYC.

It'd be a great place to live!

I used to take the express bus from DC. 4 hours non-stop. I'd stay in a hostel, usually in Chelsea, and then walk around Manhatten on foot. Walking through the neighborhoods, shops, people-watching, and then hitting the bars. I really like talking with the locals.

It'd be fun to live in Brooklyn or Queens, or around there.

IML Gear Cream!
Mr_Snafu said:
Yes, Min0 and I love NYC.

It'd be a great place to live!

I used to take the express bus from DC. 4 hours non-stop. I'd stay in a hostel, usually in Chelsea, and then walk around Manhatten on foot. Walking through the neighborhoods, shops, people-watching, and then hitting the bars. I really like talking with the locals.

It'd be fun to live in Brooklyn or Queens, or around there.

It's getting to expensive though to live in.

min0 lee said:
Actually I didn't like it either, I was being polite. :)
Awwwww....gotcha :thumbs:

BigDyl said:
Yeah. I'll be easy to spot too. :) :thumb:

You finally decided to wear that cute rainbow sweater I bought you? I told you it was stylish!

min0 lee said:
It's getting to expensive though to live in.

Yes, Min0.

NYC area has seen some of the biggest gains.

Bummer.

If you happen to be down by the Capitol Building on Pennsylvania Ave. Say High to C-Note(large black pimp with a gold tooth) and his ho's, tell him Kevin from Hawaii say's "what up".

I'm with Rocco, DC sucks. I live about 1 mile north of the DC line into MD, and I work in DC (I'm at work right now). There are some cool things about it though. The Smithsonian is pretty awesome; I highly recommend parusing through a museum or two down there. I don't know if the Dada exhibit is still at the National gallery of art, but that was definitely a wild exhibit. The Berlin section in particular is great.

So far D.C. has been pretty impressive... probably because I've seen these buildings on TV all my life, but never in person. It's raining, so I've been drudging along getting drenched. I walked by the White House, went into the National Archives, the Smithsonian Science Museum (not sure of the real name), but the rain is slowing me down. I just came back to my room to dry out.. with a headache now to top it off :(

Back